What's new

Donovan’s Red DON 1s on sale at 8 am Aug 31

oneye

2018 Award Winner
E22A992B-F2FA-450A-99AD-3731A5D8FD98.jpeg Reminder these go on sale, also in kids sizes at 8 am Saturday August 31st.

May not even make it that far. Should be able to win our Group in Round 1. After that it gets tough.

I ordered the red shoes. Why can't I wear them with white socks?
They will make your feet explode. Duh.

I somehow got the pink and black shoes for 80$ on Amazon. I checked today to see if they were still available at 80 and they arent.

Played in them and I'm not sure how I feel about them. They comfortable enough. The traction is kind of meh though. And most of my indoor games are on courts that arent well maintained (**** you you lazy 24 hour fitness ****s), so idk if I'm going to ever play in these over my Harden's once I break them in. I have to have god traction shoes for the courts I play on. Probably just going to be an outdoor shoe for me.

I somehow got the pink and black shoes for 80$ on Amazon. I checked today to see if they were still available at 80 and they arent.

Played in them and I'm not sure how I feel about them. They comfortable enough. The traction is kind of meh though. And most of my indoor games are on courts that arent well maintained (**** you you lazy 24 hour fitness ****s), so idk if I'm going to ever play in these over my Harden's once I break them in. I have to have god traction shoes for the courts I play on. Probably just going to be an outdoor shoe for me.
God traction is a pretty high standard

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It really isnt though. It's probably the most frustrating thing about basketball shoes. Like, just use one traction pattern or every shoe. Just take the best one and put it on every shoe. I dont need a unique pattern on every shoe.
You missed the typo apparently. Twice.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app