What's new

Ekpe Udoh Appreciation Thread

D

Deleted member 848

He's yet to play a minute for the Jazz, but just going off his twitter alone-- this dude ****ing owns. More politically conscious than the rest of this Jazz squad combined. Awesome to see, and I'm excited what he does with an ever-growing spotlight

Not missing him, but I never saw any negatives about the guy. All the gf b.s. was just that. And he never complained, and usually when he was called on, did better than expected.
No complaints about Withey. TBH, I think Quin should have used him a bit more. I think the Udoh signing is the most important of the three. Gobert can get a little more rest. And it allows Favors to play full-time at PF and not have to guard the 5. Maybe he can also shed some weight to take stress off his knees.

I thought Whitey could ball. That's Sharon heard here from yall for years. Add in how the jazz coach staff is the best and only staff that improves players. So what happened with Whitey, he was a dime a dozen player just like I said. Yet another thing I have been right about. I have been wrong twice and hey I'm man enough to admit it. To bad the rest of you are not. But funniest part is people from here message me telling me how they agree with what I'm saying but most the time most around here are In denial. I love this placensimply because all jokes and other issues put aside y'all are a passionate fanbase. Your one of a handful of teams who home games almost have that college atmosphere going down in the arena and in town. Portland and OKC are both this way along with the Spurs. Helps when your the only game in town I guess because that's what those four teams have in common

Sign me up for the book club.

PS Nobody's seriously missing Whithey are they?

I really liked Withey, and I was disappointed Snyder wouldn't play him after those unproven allegations (I would forgive Snyder if Withey told him in private that it was true).

I really liked Withey, and I was disappointed Snyder wouldn't play him after those unproven allegations (I would forgive Snyder if Withey told him in private that it was true).

He did play him after that. He got 3 minutes in game 7 against the Clippers.

Withey was OK, but he struggled against stronger backup centers and couldn't defend the perimeter at all.

Lol at ncoloradojazz being "right" about Withey. Yep, we all thought he was going to be the white Hakeem once Quin "developed" him. Just like we're counting on Royce O'Neale to be Gordon Hayward. Not sure about Eric Griffin. But he's bound to be an all-star.

I don't think the allegations had anything to do with his playing time. Favs was the best option to backup Rudy.

Withey was OK, but he struggled against stronger backup centers and couldn't defend the perimeter at all.

His paint presence was overstated. He would get blocks, but routinely lost position to stronger dudes.

His girlfriend was kinda fun.

I wish him well, but I take Udoh and Griffin 10 times out of 10.

Withey didn't play as well this year but I think part of that was because of lack of playing time. He actually held his own against many starting centers during that period the year before when Rudy was hurt.

She wasn't hot at all

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Are we talking about the same woman?

22-123210-kennedy_summers_on_her_biggest_turn_ons.jpg