What's new

Elijah Millsap: Lindsey in exit interview: “if u say one more word, I’ll cut your Black *** and send you back to Louisiana”.

From everything I have heard and everything I have read I don't think DL said what he was accused of. That is an honest opinion and hopefully does not make me a racist.

EM was a guy that played hard but did not have an adequate enough shot to stick at this level. He was undrafted but was skilled enough to light up the GLeague. Go back and look at his GLeague stats particularly shooting percentage from the two and three. There is where he needed to improve. I suppose it is a racist conspiracy that the Jazz cut ties with Jack Cooley, a white Irish guy, at about the same time. He had other defects in his game too.

This discussion has devolved into something that at this point seems completely unrelated to Elijah Millsap and Dennis Lindsey.

The concept of innocent until proven guilty doesn't have requirements for how adamantly a person has to deny allegations against them.

That is not the Elijah I was expecting to be in the headlines of the NBA news. I was expecting more Elijah Hughes, the dark horse for RoY..

The concept of innocent until proven guilty doesn't have requirements for how adamantly a person has to deny allegations against them.