1. Welcome to the newly remodeled JazzFanz.com. Take a look around and report any issues in the SITE INFORMATION thread.

EPIC Brewery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Jones, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones In pursuit of #9 Contributor

Jun 23, 2010
  2. Gameface

Gameface Fire Controlman

May 25, 2010

I think there are 6 seats in there all at the "bar." The sandwiches are pretty damn good, though and you can get small samples of all their beers for like $0.50 up to a buck depending on the beer. I took my son with me an it was a bit awkward because it was crowded and it seemed like people thought it was a bit odd to take a kid in there. In nicer weather they have seating out front.

You can also buy their beer cold in the other room along with t-shirts and glasses and stuff.

3. Dr. Jones

Jun 23, 2010
    This isn't a huge money maker, but I had an idea for you. With your beer crafting experience, and love of writing .. why not fill a massive void out there and start a website helping people pair all the various types of craft beers with snacks, appetizers, and entrees? Make an app (I don't think this has been done) .. to drive more traffic. Micros are huge and continue to gain steam, but almost no one has a clue about pairing foods ... especially light apps/tapas.

Thoughts?

4. Chris-L

Chris-L Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2011
  5. Dr. Jones

Jun 23, 2010
    Done deal. Wear those candy cane panties again, please.