Rockets: Kevin Martin
Clippers: Eric Gordon

EAST​
Heat: Dwayne Wade
Celtics: Paul Pierce
Hawks: Joe Johnson
Magic: Vince Carter
Bucks: Corey Maggette + John Salmons

Chicago & Oklahoma City might be the 2 exceptions.

I use the word "stud" loosly cause I know somebody would try to argue, but they all have legit 15+ppg guys that are their number 1 or 2 scoring options and most of them are able to create. I feel our biggest hole is there, at the 2 spot. Big Al, Milsap & Okur is a better 3 man big rotation than 80% of the league has, so find somebody at the minimum to fill a backup spot whether that be Fesenko, Ratliff, Elson, Mbenga etc.

The Jazz are a legitimate 2-guard away from contending. If I'm Kevin O'Connor I'd be going after Iguodala who's said to be on the trading block. Then get a servicable big.

Utah has decent 2-guards right now. We need a big shot-blocking/rebounding presence to counter the Lakers. That is all.

Not only are some of your "stud" 2s average at best, all but one of these teams are non-contenders.

LMFAO. jason richardson? eric gordon? Caron Butler? Jason Terry? Kevin martin? Wait. this might be easier. The only names that should be mentioned are Kobe,Bron,Wade and maybe Pierce. Thanks for the laugh. I'm not sure if you were messing around or if you were serious. Either way. Good laugh.

This is a joke but I do agree that we need a scoring 2 guard who is also a playmaker take this team to another level. But we are limited with options right now. I think its best to stick with the team we have and see how we develop.

We should sign Fesenko and sign another wing player to compete with minutes with Hayward. A role player. Somebody who can hit the outside shot and also play man to man defense. Not one dimensional players. Stephen Graham is who I want. I like him more than Joey Graham because he has a better 3 point shot. Trust me I watched a lot of Bobcats games last year. And he also is a better man to man defender. Joey is more aggressive and a better slasher and better rebounder and playmaker but Stephen Graham fits the mold of a Jazz wing player. He won't try to do to much.

WEST​
Lakers: Kobe Bryant
Mavericks: Caron Butler + Jason Terry
Spurs: Mau Ginobili
Blazers: Brandon Roy
Suns: Jason Richardson
Grizzlies: O.J. Mayo
Rockets: Kevin Martin
Clippers: Eric Gordon

EAST​
Heat: Dwayne Wade
Celtics: Paul Pierce
Hawks: Joe Johnson
Magic: Vince Carter
Bucks: Corey Maggette + John Salmons

Chicago & Oklahoma City might be the 2 exceptions.

I use the word "stud" loosly cause I know somebody would try to argue, but they all have legit 15+ppg guys that are their number 1 or 2 scoring options and most of them are able to create. I feel our biggest hole is there, at the 2 spot. Big Al, Milsap & Okur is a better 3 man big rotation than 80% of the league has, so find somebody at the minimum to fill a backup spot whether that be Fesenko, Ratliff, Elson, Mbenga etc.

The Jazz are a legitimate 2-guard away from contending. If I'm Kevin O'Connor I'd be going after Iguodala who's said to be on the trading block. Then get a servicable big.

I'm not sure where to start here...

You are the first person in the history of humankind to ever call the LA Clippers a "title contender". You win the medal for "Most Creative".