What's new

Facebook

Shaggy

WARNING WARNING WARNING ------------------DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY!----------------------WARNING WARNING WARNING

I'm not a member of facebook yet I have trouble connecting to Jazzfanz due to their linking to their site, does anyone else have this issue at all??

Last edited:
WARNING WARNING WARNING ------------------DO NOT READ THIS POST IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASILY!----------------------WARNING WARNING WARNING

I'm not a member of facebook yet I have trouble connecting to Jazzfanz due to their linking to their site, does anyone else have this issue at all??

Wrong part of the forum noob.

My boyfriend hate, HATES, HATES, HATES Facebook. If he even hears the WORD -in any context-he'll launch into what I have come to call "His daily tirade."

He doesn't even like seeing it in my browser history. On my own computer.

I mean, sheesh. Wait, what? This isn't another "do yo love it/do you hate it" issue?

You're having real issues linking? Oops, I'm on the wrong line.
Please continue to hold. Your call will be answered in the order it was received.

We hope you will enjoy the music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9kPIp4MtX0

We offer the ability to login both manually with username and password as well as Facebook. Some like having just one account work in many places rather than remember multiple passwords.

I'm still not entirely clear on what is being asked here but I think that's answering part of it?!

My boyfriend hate, HATES, HATES, HATES Facebook. If he even hears the WORD -in any context-he'll launch into what I have come to call "His daily tirade."
Couldn't find a guy who doesn't have anger management issues?

He doesn't even like seeing it in my browser history. On my own computer.

I mean, sheesh. Wait, what? This isn't another "do yo love it/do you hate it" issue?

You're having real issues linking? Oops, I'm on the wrong line.
Please continue to hold. Your call will be answered in the order it was received.

We hope you will enjoy the music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9kPIp4MtX0

A joke about domestic abuse would probably be inappropriate here.

Damn you organized internetz society.

Couldn't find a guy who doesn't have anger management issues?

Here's a nice guy I know:

DSCN0050.jpg

Look at the gut on that fatso :D

Haven't had a chick that pretty hanging on me in quite a while.