Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
5 rounds
Serpentine draft
No trading picks
Will probably cap at 8 people
*Hotdogs and tacos are not sandwiches*
*A hamburger is a sandwich*
*Everything else that can possibly be considered a sandwich is a sandwich unless the committee of draftees objects*
*Post picture of drafted sandwich if possible*

At the end we have a vote to see who drafted the best sandwiches.

Draft will be casual. No rush to draft.

Anyone interested?

Round 1:
1.LazyD - Philly Cheesesteak
2.Siro - Cuban
3.Spycam - French Dip
4.Computer - Bologna Sandwich
5.White Chocolate - Grilled Cheese
6.FishOnJazz - Hot Pastrami Sandwich
7.Wes - Reuben
8.Saint Cy - Bacon Cheeseburger

Round 2:
9. Saint Cy - Chicken Biscuit
10. Wes - BLT
11. FishOnJazz - Turkey/Ham/Bacon Club
12. White Chocolte - BBQ Pulled Pork
13. Computer - The Lasagna Sandwich
14. Spycam - Meatball Sub
15. Siro - Lamb Doner
16. LazyD - Bacon/Egg/Cheese

Round 3:
17. LazyD - Carnitas Tortas
18. Siro - Italian Hero
19. Spycam - Lobster Roll
20. Computer - Spagetti Sandwich
21. White Chocolate - Roast Beef
22. FishOnJazz - Egg Salad Sandwich
23. Wes - Gyro
24. Saint Cy - Fried Shrimp Po'Boy

Round 4:
25. Saint Cy - Muffaletta
26. West - Chicken Parm Sub
27. FishOnJazz - Pastrami Burger
28. White Chocolate - Chicken Salad
29. Computer - Pee Sandwich (yum)
30. Spycam - Sausage, Egg, and Cheese
31. Siro - Falafel
32. LazyD - Ice Cream Sandwich

Round 5:
33. LazyD - Cucumber Sandwich
34. Siro - Ribeye Banh Mi
35. Spycam - The Gobbler
36. Computer - Apple Sandwich
37. White Chocolate - Italian Beef
38. FishOnJazz - PB&J
39. Wes - Cemitas
40. Saint Cy - The Elvis

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Is this actual sandwiches or ingredients for a sandwich? Cause the second one would be more fun.

Also, is this one of those stupid things where if I sign on for it, I have to change the ingredients every day else I lose points?

I'll take a cuban. Pork shoulder, ham, swiss cheese, mustard, and extra pickles.

My 3 favorites are Philly cheesesteak, french dip, and pastrami. Pastrami is pretty hit or miss for me though. There is some bad pastrami out there.

My favorite sandwich in the world was a pastrami from a place called grinders (on 47th south and right off I-15) and they very recently closed. I was headed there to get my sandwich that I love and showed up and the place had been demolished already. Almost cried.

My favorite Philly place closed too but bout time does a good enough job that I don't miss it much.

Place in the malls that specializes in steak sandwiches and potatoes is really good too

Give me an example response for the latter.

Well, presumably, you'd have to draft certain positions. Like breads, condiments, meats, veggies, spreads. Some things, like bacon, would of course be able to play multiple positions like condiment AND meat. Then we'd find random rubes to try sandwiches and rate them. There'd be trades too, so you could trade mayo for corned beef or something.

My 3 favorites are Philly cheesesteak, french dip, and pastrami. Pastrami is pretty hit or miss for me though. There is some bad pastrami out there.

My favorite sandwich in the world was a pastrami from a place called grinders (on 47th south and right off I-15) and they very recently closed. I was headed there to get my sandwich that I love and showed up and the place had been demolished already. Almost cried.

My favorite Philly place closed too but bout time does a good enough job that I don't miss it much.

Place in the malls that specializes in steak sandwiches and potatoes is really good too

There is another grinders in West Valley just off 201 around 3200 W. Delicious.

I'll take a cuban. Pork shoulder, ham, swiss cheese, mustard, and extra pickles.

So are you ****ers in or not?

Well, presumably, you'd have to draft certain positions. Like breads, condiments, meats, veggies, spreads. Some things, like bacon, would of course be able to play multiple positions like condiment AND meat. Then we'd find random rubes to try sandwiches and rate them. There'd be trades too, so you could trade mayo for corned beef or something.
No, this is not that in depth. Just a fun way to talk about sandwiches.

I like meatball subs too.