What's new

Fantasy football talk

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Drafted my team. (Auction draft) I spent 75% of my points on Barkley and Thomas. I think James White is taylor made for Cam, as well as Harry. Crowder will eat up a lot of targets on that jets team. Hunt will get his touches. And see him as a top five RB if Chubs goes down

QB
Russell Wilson

rbs.
Saquon Barkley
Kareem hunt
Tevin Coleman
James White
Tarik Cohen
Justin Jackson

WR
Michael Thomas
Brandon Cooks
Jamison Crowder
N’Keal Harry

TE
Tyler Higbee
Jared Cook

k
Robbie Gould

Def
49ers

quick question. I want to pickup Bryan Edwards, rookie wr for the raiders. He’s one of two rookie wr’s that has been named a starter. Is he worth picking up? Also, who should I drop to get him? We start two Rb’s wr’s a te and a flex.

Drafted my team. (Auction draft) I spent 75% of my points on Barkley and Thomas. I think James White is taylor made for Cam, as well as Harry. Crowder will eat up a lot of targets on that jets team. Hunt will get his touches. And see him as a top five RB if Chubs goes down

QB
Russell Wilson

rbs.
Saquon Barkley
Kareem hunt
Tevin Coleman
James White
Tarik Cohen
Justin Jackson

WR
Michael Thomas
Brandon Cooks
Jamison Crowder
N’Keal Harry

TE
Tyler Higbee
Jared Cook

k
Robbie Gould

Def
49ers

quick question. I want to pickup Bryan Edwards, rookie wr for the raiders. He’s one of two rookie wr’s that has been named a starter. Is he worth picking up? Also, who should I drop to get him? We start two Rb’s wr’s a te and a flex.

How did you get RB 2 and WR1? Idiotic group you play with?