What's new

Fatlanta ***** vs. Utah Jazz - 6 pm PACIFIC Time

Contributor
All that needs to be said.

Atlanta Hawks:

When I was little I had some Atlanta Hawks Pajamas (no idea why tbh)

They had the old school logo on them: (wasnt old school then, obvi)

hawks%20logo.gif

When I was little I had no idea WTF that logo was^ I would sit there and stare at it but I Was looking at it the wrong way and thought it was some weird bird creature thing opening its mouth this way > and couldnt see the silhouette of the hawk facing the other way. I remember thinking "thats weird. Their logo should just be a hawk." heh.

Fun/cool fact #2.........

One Summer at the Rocky Mtn Review (Fesenko and Koufos were playing is all I know) I walked into the bathroom just as Dominique Wilkins was walking out. I casually said, "whats up?" Nique did not reply.

paul-millsap-basketball-headshot-photo.jpg

The final game in the most critical 5 game stretch of the season. I look for a bounce-back game after Saturday's stumble. Time to tear the roof off this sucker. We want the funk! Give up the funk!

SixYears-p242a.jpg

This is one of those games where you can root for the other team and still not be perceived as a tanker. Come on you psuedo-moralists, show some support for Sap, JYD and Korver tonight. Make them feel at home.

After a good start, Atlanta is now 26-35, which leads me to the following observations:

1. Although Milsap is a good player, he is at best a complementary player on a good team. Building a team around him is a sure fire way toward mediocrity or worse. The Jazz made a good decision not to resign him, as it was clear then, as it is even clearer now, he is a good role player, not a cornerstone player. (Admittedly losing Horford hurts the Hawks and Milsap doesn't have a great deal of talent around him, but even then, I think the conclusion holds.)

2. If we win, we're only 4 games behind Atlanta in the win column. Atlanta may well become a serious competitor in the race to the bottom. Don't count them out.

lets not **** this up.

go atlanta.

torch the **** out of us. I will be SO SO disappointed if we pull out a win...

Hawks broadcasters are pretty chill. Definitely like this duo, mostly the play-by-play guy