What's new

Favors bone bruise

How is it that this outlet is the first to report this news?

Well, I'll just put this here anyway. Just in case.
buttercake-su-1891977-x.jpg

Favors got seriously ****ed up in that run-in he had with that cat, guys. Yeesh. So many complications.

... I guess we really didn't need a backup center because "Favors is getting healthy" and wanting to get a backup big man meant you wanted to choke Favors' puppy.

On another note...

BOLOMBOY...

Is this a new bone bruise or the same one that never healed? Or is it something else and they are just reporting this. He did have that play where he got hit in his knee and had to come out of the game for a couple plays a week ago or so.

Either Favors is a very slow healer or he's now injury prone. Either way I wouldn't give him an extension.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wonder how good the team would be if Favors had been healthy the entire year... injuries, man. I hate 'em.

I wonder what he was doing to get such a deep bone bruise. Seems really hard. Think he can stay on his back the whole time?

Rudy is questionable, Favors is out.

Playoffs seem certain, but home court looks doubtful. Is the silver lining the improved draft position?

The article says it all: Boris and more specifically Trey Lyles. Perfect time for him to mature a bit and show what he's got. These are the kinds of opportunities that young NBA players need to get past personal barriers. Save the day, all young guys like that stuff.

I'm starting to get concerned about Rudy's health tbh.

So, at what point do the jazz give up and shut him down till next year?
According to the OP he will be out for a month.
I think the season ends in about a month.
Looks like we are currently at the point you are asking about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app