What's new

Federal Court Overrules Brady's Suspension

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
Jesus Christ Roger Goodell is awful.

Brady is suspended 0 games. NFL wasted an assload of time over nothing.

When Schefter said months ago he thought Brady would play week 1, I made sure not to pay this story any mind.

JUSTICE PREVAILS

all is right in the world now. the Messianic age has arrived. peace on earth!

FINALLY lets all hug it out bro

You mean this story is already over? It's only been about seven months since someone discovered some balls were missing a little bit of air and now it has reached resolution. Why isn't anybody making a bigger deal about this? Hopefully the commentators will at least bring it up multiple times every week of the season and beyond.

You mean this story is already over? It's only been about seven months since someone discovered some balls were missing a little bit of air and now it has reached resolution. Why isn't anybody making a bigger deal about this? Hopefully the commentators will at least bring it up multiple times every week of the season and beyond.

dont hate bro. appreciate :p

If you have time to back seat moderate on a Thursday morning you should look into some volunteer opportunities.

I already reported the thread. There is a correct thread in the proper forum that was made before this one.

Please adhere to Jazzfanz policy.

Thank You,

Jazzfanz Neighborhood Watch

I already reported the thread. There is a correct thread in the proper forum that was made before this one.

Please adhere to Jazzfanz policy.

Thank You,

Jazzfanz Neighborhood Watch

How can there already be a thread about news that happened 60 min ago?

All for slightly deflated footballs.
Pretty dumb.
Also it was the nfl's retarded policy to allow each team to use, and manipulate, their own separate football's. They were just asking for someone to do something against the rules.
Nfl has no one to blame but themselves and they decide to go after arguably the best qb/player in nfl history.

Dumbasses

The rule itself is dumb.

Why not let players use the footballs at what air pressure they want? It's not like they would deflate it too much. You wouldn't be able to throw it. It would work out because they all use their own balls too. It's not like basketball where you are sharing the ball.

I don't understand why their is such a big deal about this. Who cares. I'm glad Brady got off.

So Roger Goodell officially has no right to be unfair.

Brilliant!

That was the NFLPA's assessment of the court's ruling.