What's new

Final Offer Thread

JazzMan4Life

Contributor
The trade deadline is Thursday 1PM Mountain time.

There has been plenty of discussion in the Trade Deadline thread about what posters here think. This thread is about your final offer. What is the offer that you think is fair for both sides and ultimately benefits the Jazz?

Here's the most I'd be comfortable with, even though I don't think any of these trades are enough to get deals done:

Rubio, Sefolosha, Udoh, Niang, and 2019 Jazz 1st to Memphis for Conley.

Favors and 2019 Jazz First to LA for Tobias Harris

Favors to New Orleans for Mirotic

Favors, Rubio, 2019 Jazz 1st, 2021 Jazz 1st to Orlando for Fournier and Aaron Gordon.

Not saying I want this to happen. The Jazz always make trades that kind of come out of left field. David Locke has mentioned a trade that may make the team worse this year but better next. John Wall might be that guy. The Wizzards are in cap hell and need to make a move. I wouldn't be shocked.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rubio and bits and pieces for Harris Exum starting PG. We worse this year then waaaay better next year

Not saying I want this to happen. The Jazz always make trades that kind of come out of left field. David Locke has mentioned a trade that may make the team worse this year but better next. John Wall might be that guy. The Wizzards are in cap hell and need to make a move. I wouldn't be shocked.

Im shocked people still listen to Locke.

nba_column_040917_1.0.jpg

"Just gives us Jrue Holiday Demps and nobody has to get hurt"

plrihqsgiexk587hr3pr.jpg

"You can't make me do **** Dennis"

1650230.jpg

"You're right, I can't make you do ****. But he can..."

delldemps.jpg

"Who?"

kzZ7sUd.gif

Doing-Deller-Dell-e1354168277642.png

"Hello, Adam Silver? I would like to submit a trade involving the Utah Jazz..."

Btw I’m kind of drunk atm. Take that w a grain of salt. Or a bloody handful of salt

Btw has Rubashov made bail yet ??

I'm at work, start my holidays on Friday... Also stone sober, start my two months off with a trip to a brewery on Friday arvo...

Lakers get Davis

Pelicans get Favors, Lonzo, Ingram, Zubac, Beasley, Grayson, 4 1st rounders from LA, 2 1st rounders from Utah

Jazz get Kuzma, Hill, Wagner

http://tradenba.com/trades/B1b_nxvEN

Lakers get Davis - yes they lose a lot but they get their guy. The Pelicans want 4 picks from LA which LA is probably willing to do if they dont have to pay Hill next year.

Pelicans want more picks and they get 6 here plus 4 young players with potential (Lonzo, Ingram, Zubac and Grayson). They could keep Favors or trade him for another pick.

Jazz get Kuzma who becomes a vital piece next to Mitchell for the next decade.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lakers get Davis

Pelicans get Favors, Lonzo, Ingram, Zubac, Beasley, Grayson, 4 1st rounders from LA, 2 1st rounders from Utah

Jazz get Kuzma, Hill, Wagner

http://tradenba.com/trades/B1b_nxvEN

Lakers get Davis - yes they lose a lot but they get their guy. The Pelicans want 4 picks from LA which LA is probably willing to do if they dont have to pay Hill next year.

Pelicans want more picks and they get 6 here plus 4 young players with potential (Lonzo, Ingram, Zubac and Grayson). They could keep Favors or trade him for another pick.

Jazz get Kuzma who becomes a vital piece next to Mitchell for the next decade.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Rubio might be my man crush but I would do this trade in a New York minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll only submit for Conley since I think that's the only big trade that could happen

Rubio, our pick with 1-10 lotto protection, some combo of non Favors expirings, Memphis's pick of Allen, Niang, and O'Neale. Would not trade Favors or Exum. I want it to happen but not for a drastic overpay.

Never mind

Wizards need a PG and Jazz still like Porter, I wonder if Jazz revisit Exum/Favors for Porter trade idea

It's amazing to me what has happened to all of these hyper-athletic point guards from the last decade or so of drafting. I'm talking the guys who were picked in the top 5 due to athleticism. All we heard about was how point guard was the best historically that it's ever been, but most of those guys have dropped off a cliff. You've got Rose who went from MVP to minimum salary, Wall who is now probably the worst contract in NBA History, and Westbrook who went from MVP to an inefficient ball-hog. Who else am I missing?

It's amazing to me what has happened to all of these hyper-athletic point guards from the last decade or so of drafting. I'm talking the guys who were picked in the top 5 due to athleticism. All we heard about was how point guard was the best historically that it's ever been, but most of those guys have dropped off a cliff. You've got Rose who went from MVP to minimum salary, Wall who is now probably the worst contract in NBA History, and Westbrook who went from MVP to an inefficient ball-hog. Who else am I missing?

Two notes here. Rose has been playing exceptionally well this season, especially given his major injury past. Also, Westbrook has always been an inefficient ball-hog, it's why Durant left.

Here's the most I'd be comfortable with, even though I don't think any of these trades are enough to get deals done:

Rubio, Sefolosha, Udoh, Niang, and 2019 Jazz 1st to Memphis for Conley.

Favors and 2019 Jazz First to LA for Tobias Harris

Favors to New Orleans for Mirotic

Favors, Rubio, 2019 Jazz 1st, 2021 Jazz 1st to Orlando for Fournier and Aaron Gordon.

I love these trade options, especially fond of the last one. I think that would put us into title contention very quickly.

Haha... Rondo