1. Welcome to the newly remodeled JazzFanz.com. Take a look around and report any issues in the SITE INFORMATION thread.

Finish this sentence: If the Jazz FO re-signs Al, I will...

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by QuinSnydersHair, Feb 24, 2013.

1. QuinSnydersHair

QuinSnydersHair Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2013
    give up all hope for this franchise ever winning a ring.

2. JazzyD

JazzyD Active Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Hope Favors and Kanter can mask his defensive inabilities.

3. Gameface

Gameface Fire Controlman

May 25, 2010
    Not watch the team play.

4. Diamond77

Diamond77 Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2011
    I will stop to watch Jazz games!

5. underKANTER

underKANTER Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    I will cut Corbin's big boobs!

6. Saint Cy of JFC

Saint Cy of JFC Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Laugh at all the people who say they will stop watching Jazz games but will continue to do so and will cry about it on Jazzfanz.

MVP and JJ Rage like this.
  7. Gas

Gas Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Haha. Yep. I tried to rep you.

Torbin is right. We'll all be back.

Ill just continue to do what I do now, and not buy tickets to any games. If its free then who cares really. Ill probably get bored and watch less games too. I'm just becoming more of a casual fan. I don't pay as much attention to the games as I used to. I'm not as into it as I used to be. I usually only pay attention when the reserves are in.

8. cctrackstar

cctrackstar Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Be relieved that the Jazz won't be dependent on Kanter to start for a few more years. Tons of talent but still pretty raw.

MVP likes this.
  9. Revolution 9

Revolution 9 Well-Known Member Moderator

May 26, 2010
    come on Jazzfanz to read the bitching

gregbroncs likes this.
  10. CAKAR

CAKAR Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    I would support my team. Even if they are on the wrong direction, I would support them till the end of the story.

11. Wham!

Wham! Member

Oct 28, 2010
    i don't think picketing the ESA is out of the question for me. That would probably get some good pub.

12. green

green Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Probably be done with the NBA. I have only watched two games from start to finish this year, last night's game being one of them. What would be the point. We would be the new age Clippers...just out to maximize profit.

13. gregbroncs

gregbroncs Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Hope to hell that it does not also include a signing of Millsap.

14. Xthren

Xthren Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    I will sneak into the jazz front office, with my ninja skills, and leave a big green and blue turd on their desk.

15. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Become a Lakers, Clippers, or Heat fan.

Basically, I already am.

The lakers? Kobe is a rockstar. He can be a punk but like all the great ones, comes to the game ready for war. Something that I seriously miss badly ever since Stockton and Malone retired. So many of our players take nights off. In fact, rarely have I seen our guys "leave it out there on the court." Boozer, Al Jefferson, AK, Marvin, were probably the laziest sacks of garbage I've ever seen. Kobe? Has all the excuses in the world to junk this season. Yet, he keeps busting his ass all while the clowns around him fake injuries.

Clippers? Because they're hellafun to watch.

Heat? Because they actually back up all their talk. Should have beaten the Mavs (but Lebron wore down and Dirk went crazy). Beat down the Thunder. And are now just cruising through the NBA in cruise control. Amazing.

I'd love to cheer for the Spurs. They play the way this game should be played. Everyone plays hard, plays d, and can score. They're just too old so I don't see them competing for a championship.

Seriously, if the Jazz weren't the only pro team in town, who'd watch their crap? Boring as hell (Big Al pumpfakes 20 times and then chucks something up as the shot clock expires. yawn), rarely exciting (until the bench comes in. Then things usually pick up), starters are lazy, poorly coached, and arrogantly managed.

16. Xthren

Xthren Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    I will continue watching the jazz but hate myself afterwards, like ordering a pizza and eating the whole thing, myself, that night.

bluenote likes this.
  17. honz

honz Thunder Fanatic Contributor

May 26, 2010
    I will be absolutely shocked if the Jazz re-sign Al. Say what you want about the Jazz FO, but they aren't idiots.

18. QuinSnydersHair

Feb 11, 2013
    Pretty much spot on Thriller. If there's one thing we should be drafting in June, it's guys who play with a constant passion. Who fits that criteria? Marcus Smart? The kid from Indy? They probably won't even be in our reach.

19. QuinSnydersHair

Feb 11, 2013
    *AK max deal
    *Extending Okur a year before they had to
    *Trading for Marvin

Must I go on?

20. Xthren

Xthren Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    yes please