What's new

Fire Quinn hire Minority coach

Utesnjazz

Look this year has been a disaster. I am not one of the BLM folks, but why not hire a minority coach?

From Gail Miller to DonovanMitchell many in the Jazz organization just love to let us know how inappropriate and racist we are. However the jazz are owned by white people, managed by white people, head coached by white people, tv and radio mostly white people. Why don’t they hire more minorities? Talk about being Hippocrates.

Considering we are know as the most racist fanbase in the country wouldn’t it be the right thing to do? There are more then plenty of qualified candidates. Jarron Collins or Sam Cassell would be a few great options. Collins with his degree and NBA experience is more qualified then Quinn. Cassell was always a fiery player who will make a good head coach.

Just had to post this because I am so sick of this hypocritical ********. if we want change let’s make some changes. Ironically the only person I really enjoy listening to on the broadcasts isRon Boone, the others just suck.

Look this year has been a disaster. I am not one of the BLM folks, but why not hire a minority coach?

From Gail Miller to DonovanMitchell many in the Jazz organization just love to let us know how inappropriate and racist we are.
Speak for yourself. It says more about you than it does the organization if you feel attacked that the Jazz are speaking out against racism.

Also just we’re clear, you just said you don’t believe black lives matter. It’s literally a statement.

First of all nobody thinks of the Jazz in those terms, that's just ridiculous. That being said, I am intrigued by the prospect of a Sam Cassell coached team, but not for the purpose of having a token black coach.

From Gail Miller to DonovanMitchell many in the Jazz organization just love to let us know how inappropriate and racist we are. However the jazz are owned by white people, managed by white people, head coached by white people, tv and radio mostly white people. Why don’t they hire more minorities? Talk about being Hippocrates.

Considering we are know as the most racist fanbase in the country wouldn’t it be the right thing to do? There are more then plenty of qualified candidates. Jarron Collins or Sam Cassell would be a few great options. Collins with his degree and NBA experience is more qualified then Quinn. Cassell was always a fiery player who will make a good head coach.

Just had to post this because I am so sick of this hypocritical ********. if we want change let’s make some changes. Ironically the only person I really enjoy listening to on the broadcasts isRon Boone, the others just suck.
Wow. You're extra stupid.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Speak for yourself. It says more about you than it does the organization if you feel attacked that the Jazz are speaking out against racism.

Also just we’re clear, you just said you don’t believe black lives matter. It’s literally a statement.

I am not saying that I feel I am being attacked by the message just that if that’s what you believe, then hire more minority’s.

I believe in actually fighting racism not just putting on some t shirt that says “black lives matter” after thinking about it it is totally ridiculous that the jazz don’t have more minorities in prestigious positions. Is there one non white guy in management? Regardless of what you think of BLM , we can agree that they should hire more minority people in those positions. I am not just saying hire them for there race exclusively but hire WELL QUALIFIED people who are also of minority race. Why don’t they? It’s pretty clear that the Jazz organization is more racist than the fans.
I am sorry but there is just no excuse.

We are a majority white fan base not by choice.

They have a majority white management, broadcast crew, and head coach by choice. That is wrong and they need to do better.

I am not saying that I feel I am being attacked by the message just that if that’s what you believe, then hire more minority’s.

I believe in actually fighting racism not just putting on some t shirt that says “black lives matter” after thinking about it it is totally ridiculous that the jazz don’t have more minorities in prestigious positions. Is there one non white guy in management? Regardless of what you think of BLM , we can agree that they should hire more minority people in those positions. I am not just saying hire them for there race exclusively but hire WELL QUALIFIED people who are also of minority race. Why don’t they? It’s pretty clear that the Jazz organization is more racist than the fans.
Ron Boone, Walt Perrin (the head of scouting) Johnny Bryant on the coaching staff, and we have had a black head coach in the past.

I’m not sure what your doing if you’re trolling or what. But I guess you did say you don’t believe in BLM, so that’s a big clue.

Ron Boone, Walt Perrin (the head of scouting) Johnny Bryant on the coaching staff, and we have had a black head coach in the past.

I’m not sure what your doing if you’re trolling or what. But I guess you did say you don’t believe in BLM, so that’s a big clue.

I said I’m not one of the BLM folks.

Also WaltPerrin no longer works for us.
We had a black head coach, he was completely screwed over by upper management, they failed to give him decent players and basiclly forced home to all but tank. How about we give someone a fair chance? I am not saying Corbin was the best coach, but he was not given a very fair chance at being successful.

Also just because you point to a few (Very few at that) positions that have been allocated to minorities does not mean the jazz are doing enough to fight racial injustice. All the high up positions or at very least nearly all are controlled by white people. It’s wrong and needs to end.

But hiring people just based on their skin color is textbook racism.