What's new

First things first.....

oneye

2018 Award Winner
“I think the first thing I’ll do when I get back is complain that I’m back, cause I’ve never felt 60 degree weather before”

I know you all hate me lol

Last edited:
Yep, he's gonna demand out of his contract. No one should have to endure 60f in September.

I think the first thing I'll do when someone asks why it's cold is get triggered and start a thread on Jazzfanz.

**** anyone who asks why it's cold in SLC.

I’d want to go back to NY where it’s warm all year round if I had to live somewhere that hit 60 in Sept.

I tweet about it all the time. My follower hates it.

I think the first thing I'll do when someone asks why it's cold is get triggered and start a thread on Jazzfanz.

**** anyone who asks why it's cold in SLC.
I'm sorry did it need to be posted when it was obvious what the reaction would be? You think I'm the only one whos reaction was this? Laker and Miami fans are foaming at the mouth lol. I didn't hear him complaining about Australia or Chinas weather. And yes it is warmer longer in NY than Utah and furthers the point of.....you've felt the cold before so why you bitching to the world the second you get back to the place you play. This is your first tweet stepping off the plain when you get back? Yeah okay Donovan. "wHy iS It cOlD?"

I saw that tweet in another thread yesterday, wanted to joke that someone will come up with that sort of conclusion, but though: nah, it would be too corny..

Last edited:
I saw that twit in another thread yesterday, wanted to joke that someone will come up with that sort of conclusion, but though: nah, it would be too corny..
Strange...Jazz fans had a different reaction when Harden tweeted it was freezing last year....Donovan’s been here 2 years now, no “happy to be back” just steps off the plane and starts bitching.

Strange...Jazz fans had a different reaction when Harden tweeted it was freezing last year....Donovan’s been here 2 years now, no “happy to be back” just steps off the plane and starts bitching.
Sounds like something you would do tbh

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If he tweeted "happy to be back" someone would call him phoney.. There is no way to beat conspiracy theories.

I'm sorry did it need to be posted when it was obvious what the reaction would be? You think I'm the only one whos reaction was this? Laker and Miami fans are foaming at the mouth lol. I didn't hear him complaining about Australia or Chinas weather. And yes it is warmer longer in NY than Utah and furthers the point of.....you've felt the cold before so why you bitching to the world the second you get back to the place you play. This is your first tweet stepping off the plain when you get back? Yeah okay Donovan. "wHy iS It cOlD?"
Damn, and one of Donovan’s best friends plays for the Ducks. We’re going to lose him to ****ing Beijing.

Sounds like something you would do tbh

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Nah, its what he did. Stepped off the plane and started complaining he was back lol

If he tweeted "happy to be back" someone would call him phoney.. There is no way to beat conspiracy theories.
"wHy iS iT fReeZiNg" oh poor baby, is it 60 degrees? He sure sounds so pleased to be back in SLC that he "loves so much"......phony? Yeah.....a little when the first thing you do after being gone all summer is send out a tweet bitching the second you get here that you're here.

Nah, its what he did. Stepped off the plane and started complaining he was back lol

"wHy iS iT fReeZiNg" oh poor baby, is it 60 degrees? He sure sounds so pleased to be back in SLC that he "loves so much"......phony? Yeah.....a little when the first thing you do after being gone all summer is send out a tweet bitching the second you get here that you're here.

You’re rapidly heading into STFU territory

Just joking. But in all seriousness, just take a look at the last pages of "Gobert zero low post game". That dude is a jerk
Looked at it, looks as though hes banned now, you're right, hes well ahead of me lol.