What's new

Flash Seats

swanvideos

I'm a season ticket holder, but I sell my tickets to almost every game. Usually I just email tickets to buyers through my Jazz account manager, but I'm thinking about doing Flash Seats. For some reason, when I looked at it last year, I remember not wanting to because they charged some ridiculous fee to sellers or something. Now, going through the sign-up process, I'm not seeing anything objectionable. Do any of you use flash seats to sell your season tix? Any input on this?

I'm a season ticket holder, but I sell my tickets to almost every game. Usually I just email tickets to buyers through my Jazz account manager, but I'm thinking about doing Flash Seats. For some reason, when I looked at it last year, I remember not wanting to because they charged some ridiculous fee to sellers or something. Now, going through the sign-up process, I'm not seeing anything objectionable. Do any of you use flash seats to sell your season tix? Any input on this?

I signed up for Flash Seats and e-mailed my season ticket rep, but they have not put my tickets into a flash account. They send Flash Seat info all the time and when I try to get on board, they ignore my requests.

That's weird. Other tickets are up and I plan on purchasing some, despite Locke's annoying promotion of Flash.

I used flash seats last year and am doing it for my season tickets this year. They came into my flash account two weeks ago.

Unless your selling to the same few people every week than I wouldn't do it. Its free to transfer seats so just get people to pay you in cash or paypal then transfer the seats to them.

I love my Flash Seats. Easy to give the half that we share to other people then I only need to remember by debit/credit card for the game.

Proof that my ticket rep reads this board (Hi Debbie!): About 20 minutes after I posted this yesterday, she was e-mailing me and we got everything ironed out and I now have my tickets on my account. Now I just need to remember my wallet.