What's new

FSU Law Professor Trial Starts...

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Anyone else following this case?

FSU Law Professor (Dan Markel) was killed in his own home allegedly by people hired by his ex-wife's brother and/or family due largely to the custody battle of the kids after the divorce.

Ex-wife's brother is a playboy/dentist driving Ferraris, and his girlfriend and girlfriend's ex boyfriend are now on trial for the murder.

https://people.com/crime/5-years-af...d-bitter-divorce-accused-killers-go-on-trial/

Professor's ex-wife said she knows nothing and her and the dentist brother are not yet charged for conspiracy to murder (but could be later).

Dan Markel & Ex-wife
dan-markel-murder-wendi-adelson-1550244815164-1550244817024.jpg

Ex-wife's family and suspects
6a00d8341c4eab53ef0240a460367c200c-300wi

ONE LOVE STOP ****ING WATCHING COURT TV!!!!! OR AT LEAST STOP POSTING ABOUT IT!!!!!

Anyone else following this case?

FSU Law Professor (Dan Markel) was killed in his own home allegedly by people hired by his ex-wife's brother and/or family due largely to the custody battle of the kids after the divorce.

Ex-wife's brother is a playboy/dentist driving Ferraris, and his girlfriend and girlfriend's ex boyfriend are now on trial for the murder.

https://people.com/crime/5-years-af...d-bitter-divorce-accused-killers-go-on-trial/

Professor's ex-wife said she knows nothing and her and the dentist brother are not yet charged for conspiracy to murder (but could be later).

Dan Markel & Ex-wife
dan-markel-murder-wendi-adelson-1550244815164-1550244817024.jpg

Ex-wife's family and suspects
6a00d8341c4eab53ef0240a460367c200c-300wi
I think I saw this one on Judge Judy. Defendants had to pay $273.47 in damages. Is that the one?

If you say nothing she'll give you a good verdict (her most used phrase is "Does it look like I need your help?").

If you talk too much, or talk back to her, or try hard to justify something nonsense she's more likely to dismiss your case (another one of her most used phrase is "You're a HUSTLER!").

And unless you've got the original receipt she'll discount your claim since the item is most likely not new.

If you say nothing she'll give you a good verdict (her most used phrase is "Does it look like I need your help?").

If you talk too much, or talk back to her, or try hard to justify something nonsense she's more likely to dismiss your case (another one of her most used phrase is "You're a HUSTLER!").

And unless you've got the original receipt she'll discount your claim since the item is most likely not new.

You know WAY too much about this.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app