What's new

G-League suggestion

Game6Conley

He had 21 rebounds in this game too and he's really fast end to end and also a legit 6'10. Turns 21 in a few weeks. He looks like he's been hitting the weights hard too, upper body really filled out.

*****u IMO is decidedly not a G-League quality player, he's an NBA quality player that got stuck in the G-League last year. The way his story gets commonly glossed over during the 1 year of Vanderbilt as a disappointment, to me, is really backhanded and displays a gross lack of context.

Last edited:
These highlights are from the last game of the season too btw. Pretty sure he wanted to end it emphatically as a message to prospective employers typa deal...

DL and Quin need to be convinced. He also made the McDonald's All American team in 2018. Ah but Diamond Stone also had similar credentials.

Last edited:
DL and Quin need to be convinced. He also made the McDonald's All American team in 2018. Ah but Diamond Stone also had similar credentials.
Diamond Stone was extremely immature... extremely.. just see the incident with the girl in his time at college.. He was also one of the players whos weight needed to be constantly monitored...

Simi *****u on the other hand is completely shredded, and by all accounts ive heard a good kid.

I cant believe people are gonna keep bringing up Xavier Tillman as a possible pick in the 1st rd, and then they'll ignore this thread...

The FO said it wants to get ATHLETES to surround Rudy and Mitchell with.... right?!? Here ya go...

A little bird told me the new owner attended quite a few Stars games over the years. Perhaps Quin and DL will be told to quit treating GLeaguers like they have the Rona.