What's new

Game 5: Termination Game -- Jazz @ Thunder 4/25/2018 7:30 pm MST

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
After a physical game 4, the Jazz return to OKC and look to close out the series. Of course, there’s an uncomfortable reality for the Thunder:

Three years ago, the Jazz traded Enes Kanter to the OKC Thunder in exchange for a future draft pick and a heap of trash. That draft pick is now Ricky Rubio, while Enes Kanter is now $54 million of Carmelo Anthony.

them-apples-free.png

While this may be an OKC regret, Paul George has some regrets of his own:

292qth.jpg

As Paul alters the space-time-continuum, Dennis Lindsey’s grand slam summer begins to fade from existence. Not to be outdone, Dennis calls for his enforcer to travel back in time and restore order to the universe.

292r35.jpg

292rb6.jpg

Crowder navigates his way through 2017 LA, kicking *** and taking names later, in search of Chris Paul and Paul George. Dennis also sends Quin to scour Los Angeles County, stopping everyone in sight.

completeqyuin.gif

Thanks to the valiant efforts of these Jazz heroes, they are able to locate young Donovan and keep Pre-season P at bay.

292xey.jpg

Now that Quin, Jae, and Mitchell are back safely in 2018, they arrive in OKC to take care of business.

But Brodie, in desperate need of good luck, searched the internet to find the secret to the Jazz’s success, in hopes to emulate. As he stumbled on JazzFanz, Brodie beheld the power of the Churro. He now claims this power to himself.

293011.jpg

293075.jpg

But Crowder is not willing to let that happen. After having been ejected as collateral of Westbrook’s uncalled flagrant on him, Jae looks to annihilate Brodie before he desecrates the Churro.

finishhim.gif

How will it end? Tune in to find out!

This game is gravy.

But we have all the momentum and are obviously the better team. It’d be cool if we were the type of team that just stepped on an opponents throat when we have them down.

We’ll see. A pivotal game 6 would be stressful.

Lower bowl seats in OKC tonight can be had for $100 or less... Lots of green on the seat geek stadium map... this is very similar to Clips game 7, which were similarly priced.

OKC fans fed up?

Chuck and Shaq just hating. Chuck has always hated the Jazz. That;s just a fact

They don't really watch basketball. They're all about big names with big egos. Pretty much the TMZ of basketball.

Lower bowl seats in OKC tonight can be had for $100 or less... Lots of green on the seat geek stadium map... this is very similar to Clips game 7, which were similarly priced.

OKC fans fed up?
Compared to the $300-400 tickets in the Jazz arena that would be a real treat.

He has a chip on his shoulder but he is so low key about it.
He’s a competitor, he enjoys being doubted, he enjoys being the underdog, he enjoys proving people wrong, and most important he’s confident and actually loves this kind of stuff. It’s another reason he’s a perfect fit for this organization and fanbase. He’s never been given the respect of some of the bigger names out there, but here he is. He was the 13th draft pick, he should have been #1, he got snubbed from the dunk contest and won it. If you don’t love Donovan you have no pulse.

Limit Exum and Crowder time together and we will get it done.
Agreed, Crowder fumbles the ball every time he touches it and Exum runs faster than he can dribble. They’ve had some disasterous stretches handling the ball the last couple games. Crowders toughness or there at times is a real plus on defense though.

Chuck and Shaq just hating. Chuck has always hated the Jazz. That;s just a fact
Uh... no, if anything Charles has been a jazz fan for a long time. I remember him talking about Deron Williams like he was the next all pro point guard. He was a fan of the team then, and when we had Hayward he thought we were underrated.

Don't say things are factual when you are totally wrong

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Tonight is the Crowder game... I think he’s been pressing and now that he got tossed he just plays and makes shots.

Exum worries me... seems they have the book on him a bit. Let’s just make sure he is out there with Ingles and DM or Ricky.

Go jazz! I wanna see them finish off this series... But, part of me wants a game 6 cause this Guy got him some tickets! SLC would be lit in game 6!

Tonight is the Crowder game... I think he’s been pressing and now that he got tossed he just plays and makes shots.
Agreed. I think if any game is Jae’s, it’s this game. Hopefully connects of 4/6 threes.