urkele-bball-o.gif

Al+Jefferson+Utah+Jazz+v+Dallas+Mavericks+_G4N-2h_F_Tl.jpg

VS

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

mclovin-2.jpg

Jazz lose by 25 in quadruple overtime, and end with 4 players on the floor because the rest foul out.

Mark it down.

The next game is @ Boston? Well that sucks. C's should have no trouble scoring 120 in regulation.

Repped for actually creating it the day before. Plus you are a member of St George crew and I like to stick it to GVC. Sticking things is in my DNA, I'm a guy.

Go Utah!! Show that you learned something and are ready for Boston!!!! Give our UK guy some burn so that he can show what UK alumns can do!!! When you are done kicking *** you can take pics and piss off all the locals!

GO JAZZ!!!!! !

Someone's gotta be the tough guy. Al's too big a vajayjay. Lets sick Kanter on him.

I am interested to see if Millsap can stay hot. Favors needs to play well a few games in a row.

I think this is another one of those games that the big line up can be effective. Pierce is slowing way down and Millsap can certainly bully him on both ends of the floor. I would look at this line up early if Boston goes on a run.

get rdy for this crap...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RAk7PB9qXY

Garnett is a fake tough guy, a paper gangster..... I remember anthony peeler made garnett his bitch when **** finally got real.

I think this is another one of those games that the big line up can be effective. Pierce is slowing way down and Millsap can certainly bully him on both ends of the floor. I would look at this line up early if Boston goes on a run.

This

I don't feel good about playing this in Boston, but it's far from unwinnable.

/hedging

No damnit!

Full steam ahead! GO JAZZ!! Time to open up some cans of whoop ***! Vamos al final!!!

All of the Jazz players should be holding a Ray Allen face cardboard cutout in front of their faces as they come out of the locker room.

Just to set the tone.