What's new

Game Thread: State of Utah @ Land of Cleve, Jan 4, 5:00 pm

Hitman

My last game thread was an L, I just want to get back to .500.

First game back in Cleveland for Crowder and Korver, first game against the Jazz for Hood and Burks.

Derrick Favors is the only Jazzman still on the team from last time we won in Cleveland, in 2012.

Starting line-ups:

For 'The Land':

xdxdsk.jpg

1ywbba.png

but:
heart_rules_-_no_love.jpg

For The State of Utah:

images

somq3b.png

and maybe this guy behind the mike:

2926-724523Fr.jpg
2926-724523Bk.jpg

Only one thing left to say:

First game back in Cleveland for Crowder and Korver, first game against the Jazz for Hood and Burks.

Derrick Favors is the only Jazzman still on the team from last time we won in Cleveland, in 2012.

Starting line-ups:

For 'The Land':

xdxdsk.jpg

1ywbba.png

but:

For The State of Utah:

images

somq3b.png

2926-724523Fr.jpg
2926-724523Bk.jpg

Can you explain the Jazz starting lineup pictures for me? I get rudy and jingles (easy ones) but which piture is for favs, ricky, and dm and why?

Starting line-ups:

For 'The Land':

xdxdsk.jpg

1ywbba.png

but:

For The State of Utah:

images

somq3b.png

2926-724523Fr.jpg
2926-724523Bk.jpg

Chasing your losses Hitman?

https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/services-in-your-state/western-australia

Can you explain the Jazz starting lineup pictures for me? I get rudy and jingles (easy ones) but which piture is for favs, ricky, and dm and why?

I got the party-Favors one. And the plane says B-25 Mitchell. The Rubio one is just funny but not sure what it means.

What about the Cleveland ones? Got Burks and Sexton and no Love but what do the others mean?

who you supporting Fish? AB and his Cavs or the Jazz???? tell the truth...
Jazz no doubt.
Perfect game would be the jazz win a close game and Burks scores 82 points

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Finally we start playing some bottom dwellers. Makes it that much more important to win those all games against these crap teams. Every ****ing win counts in the West standings, no place for underestimating the opponent. Just blow them out from the get go.

I'm slightly worried about this game just because there are two revenge games happening against Utah. I really think Hood is going to light us up.

Should still be an easy win, but hopefully the Jazz dont get off to a slow start and can win it comfortably.

Cleveland should also be able to get the shots they want against Utah, to some degree. They're one of the top teams in pull-up mid-range attempts. It's all their guards can really do.

I got the party-Favors one. And the plane says B-25 Mitchell. The Rubio one is just funny but not sure what it means.
Rocket Raccoon - same initials as Ricky, plus his overalls reminded me of the City edition uniform.

What about the Cleveland ones? Got Burks and Sexton and no Love but what do the others mean?

The toilet paper must be referring to Rodney hoods infamous bowel movements
You can bet on it.

The others are Osman I, founder of the Ottoman Empire (Cedi Osman), and Detective Thompson (not Thomson) from the Adventures of Tintin comic series.