What's new

Gameface

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
What happened to Gameface?

I noticed that he said he didn't want to participate "in this site" and that he is banned.

What the hell?

Is this really what happened?

I'd like confirmation before I react.

He's obviously not banned, he is a premium member so he can adjust that text to whatever he chooses. He is just being a pooh pooh head(I'm trying to be nice here).

Did you not see the Manny fight topic?

He's obviously not banned, he is a premium member so he can adjust that text to whatever he chooses. He is just being a pooh pooh head(I'm trying to be nice here).

Did you not see the Manny fight topic?

This is pretty much it. I realized I'm being a pooh-pooh head more and more often and having less and less fun interacting with people on this site. The thought, "well, if you don't like it you can leave" entered my mind and seemed like the best thing to do.

I've got my own personal issues I'm dealing with and spending large amounts of time on this site isn't a good or meaningful use of my time. I'm reacting to things in an overly emotional and hostile way and I've been a jerk to several posters. To them, well it still isn't like I like them or feel bad for them so I don't want to apologize other than to acknowledge that the way I've handled things is less than I expect from myself.

I'm on a self ban more or less. I don't need to have my account disabled, I think for the most part I can just not participate by my own choice.

Anyway, carry on.

i am sorry gameface. i was just playing did not mean to offend you. anyway, if you check the health thread you will see i will probably not be around here much anymore so u dont have to worry bout me bro. sorry.

This is pretty much it. I realized I'm being a pooh-pooh head more and more often and having less and less fun interacting with people on this site. The thought, "well, if you don't like it you can leave" entered my mind and seemed like the best thing to do.

I've got my own personal issues I'm dealing with and spending large amounts of time on this site isn't a good or meaningful use of my time. I'm reacting to things in an overly emotional and hostile way and I've been a jerk to several posters. To them, well it still isn't like I like them or feel bad for them so I don't want to apologize other than to acknowledge that the way I've handled things is less than I expect from myself.

I'm on a self ban more or less. I don't need to have my account disabled, I think for the most part I can just not participate by my own choice.

Anyway, carry on.

I personally have always enjoyed your conversation as I think we are similar in alot of ideas and stances. I'd like to see you stick around.

Having said that, do what you feel you got to do. IF you have more important things or this brings out a side of you that you are uncomfortable with then handle your business.

GF is a great guy. The board is better with him, but it speaks to his character that he will pull himself away if he feels his participation is detrimental to either himself or others. It's a stark contrast to some of the ******** that roam the board just looking to start ****.

GF is a great guy. The board is better with him, but it speaks to his character that he will pull himself away if he feels his participation is detrimental to either himself or others. It's a stark contrast to some of the ******** that roam the board just looking to start ****.

Anyone seen Gyp today?

Anyway, carry on.

And thus, VinylOne's dup was discovered.

I have been guilty of this lately.... like frank says, i have a one track mind and about all i post about is playing burks, kanter, favors more...... Im gonna try to work on it and diversify my posts a bit more starting..... Now! Go big al! Corbin is teh best!