What's new

Georges Niang brutally assaulted after the game on Thursday

At first I thought Sandler wasn't sweating, but then I realized his entire shirt was soaked. No one wants to guard sweaty guy.

Reminds me of a guy I used to play pickup with, he produced sweat like crazy and refused to wear a shirt. Slimy ****er.

Maybe Niang should try comedy. His on court performances are laughable.

Sandler is a huge basketball fan and he plays a lot of pickup with big names. Supposedly he is pretty good according to KG.

Sandler is a huge basketball fan and he plays a lot of pickup with big names. Supposedly he is pretty good according to KG.
Have you seen his new movie? KG is in it a ton and it focuses a lot on basketball (Eastern conference finals between Philly and Boston) and betting on basketball.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Re, comparing Niang and Dante, my point is that Niang has a lot more confidence than Dante, and apparently Quin has more confidence in Niang as well, at least at this juncture. All of the Dante homers blame Quin but the problem is not Quin but Dante. You didn't see Quin hold Donovan back, did you? There is a reason why Dante hasn't succeeded -- injuries probably number one, but he has always been very soft and lacking in forefulness. Despite his obvious athletic ability, this is what has held him back.

I can cite an example from my past. My high school boasted two future NBA players when I was growing up. One was far more talented while the other not as talented was tough as nails. Who do you think was more successful? Not the nerdy, whimpy guy with amazing natural ability but the blue-collar grit and grind guy. Who am I talking about: Barry Kramer (look him up, NYU All-American who became a Judge) and Pat Riley, they didn't get any tougher.

Another example for comparison to make my point. Who do you think has more talent? Dellavedova or Dante?

The answer is obvious. But who has been more successful? In fact, Dellavedora has limited talent, at least for an NBA player. But he was a starter on a team that went to the finals (actually won the title in 2016), doing a damn good job of guarding Steph despite his limited athleticism.