What's new

Get Under the Rocket's Skin....

The Jazz Wonderbra

We got under PG and RWB's skin to say the least. Bravo Utah! So, this post is to inspire anyone going to the game to do the same.

My 'get under the rocket's skin' idea.

Anytime Harden is shooting free throws anyone at the game should get EVERYONE around to take out their cell phones and hold them out towards Harden. If someone could make a sign that says 'SLAP THIS' that would be amazing!

Any great 'Get under the rocket's skin' chants are welcome here...

that would be awesome if everyone would do it, or hold a sign that says you're the 2nd best flopper behind Harden.

I would like to hear the harden flopper thing with a double-clap in the middle, something like this:

HAR-DEN
clap-clap
FLOP-PER
clap-clap
HAR-DEN
clap-clap
FLOP-PER

8CnUc3B.jpg

Har-Den Flop-Per. It works. But it sucks. Flopper doesn't really work? How would that be chanted? Like De-Fense?
I just dont know why we need to include "Harden" in it because it's going to be obvious because these chants either happen at the FT line or directly after a foul call where Harden flopped.

And 4 syllable chants are just weird. 3 are the best.

Chant FLOPPER when Harden has ball to get in his head but also to get in refs heads letting them know not to call that fake crap cuz we are on to it.

FLO-PER

Like d-fense is meh, but much better than Harden-Flopper.

Maybe
“you’re-a-flopper”
*clap clap clap-clap-clap*
Repeat.