What's new

Goodbye Favors

d@!!0n0rcutt

David Locke‏@Lockedonsports

Derrick Favors tells me he is coming off the bench tonight. He was not bothered by that at all. #jazzatgsw

Mark my words, Favors will be the next young player we have to trade away because we won't be sure if he will stay and it will be because we mismanaged him and many young talented players, adios Derrick Favors, since we fall in love with these undersized bigs that have the heart but not all the talent to WIN Championships.

Mark my words, Favors will be the next young player we have to trade away because we won't be sure if he will stay and it will be because we mismanaged him and many young talented players, adios Derrick Favors, since we fall in love with these undersized bigs that have the heart but not all the talent to WIN Championships.
Uh...The Jazz have Derrick for at least another 5 years if they want to keep him (unless you actually believe he'll accept his QO for year 5). Step away from the ledge, and educate yourself before your next seizure.

he won't resign QO after that because he will remember they chose Millsap over him, just wait and see...Favors will be starting his prime when hee leaves us to someone who wants to start him and give him the money he deserves

I think the sting of one preseason game can be made up over the next five years.

It isn't one preseason game it was all last season, and now this season, Corbin is scared to take a chance and see a younger player develop...starting 5 will be mo williams, foye, marvin, millsap, and jefferson because corbin is SCARED! No balls!

Favors won't resign after his rookie contract, he will play it out and get the max and dominate somewhere else

Uh...The Jazz have Derrick for at least another 5 years if they want to keep him (unless you actually believe he'll accept his QO for year 5). Step away from the ledge, and educate yourself before your next seizure.

I think the sting of one preseason game can be made up over the next five years.

I agree.

I think its worth risking.

In other news Kanter is already gone because the Jazz don't like his tweets and his new fun attitude, Millsap is gone because he didn't accept the Jazz' offer (the most they could under CBA) and because Favors started instead of him for the first couple of games last season, Hayward's gone cause he's tired of elder Mormon jokes and FB stalking of his GF and Burks will leave cause the Jazz played Braile over him last year.

Favors won't resign after his rookie contract, he will play it out and get the max and dominate somewhere else

I actually can see him quietly asking for a trade. I wouldn't blame him.
Another crappy part is we have to hear the nonsense from Locke and co all year regarding this situation.

Would you guys trade favors for Steph Curry? Does GST do it?

What if we give their pick back too?

Corbin said that the players who start tonight are not indicative of who will start during the year.

Pre-season is serious *** business! I'm sure that Favors is crushed.

Favors won't resign after his rookie contract, he will play it out and get the max...somewhere else
Then the Jazz just match the offer and keep him. He'll be a restricted free agent in 2014 (if he isn't extended earlier).

What are you willing to wager that he both a) is worthy of a max contract and b) accepts the QO so that he can earn the max elsewhere instead of signing an extension?

but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but !!!!!!!!!