What's new

Griffin PIGS get slaughtered in LA tonight

D Will Texas

I'll be in Billy Crystal's ear, wearing my official green Favors jersey, TALKIN TRASH all night long!!!

JAZZ- 107
CLIPPERS - 98

finnaly a game that will show these guys that jefferson improvement is nothing we have seen ebfore.
on the road he sucks and dissapears just like in the playoff.

but ooh noos jefferson was the reason jazz won last few games.

well now his defense will be a key factor in this loss.

so start eating crow again

finnaly a game that will show these guys that jefferson improvement is nothing we have seen ebfore.
on the road he sucks and dissapears just like in the playoff.

but ooh noos jefferson was the reason jazz won last few games.

well now his defense will be a key factor in this loss.

so start eating crow again

Dude, can you even try being positive?

Dude, can you even try being positive?

why i got ragged on by those jeffy lovers that jeff improved he turned the corner and that i should stop hating. he was the reason we got the last couple of wins.
well it is nothing we have seen ebfore.

on the road and in the playoff his defines would be non existent.

how can i be positive if the facts and reality are not

why i got ragged on by those jeffy lovers that jeff improved he turned the corner and that i should stop hating. he was the reason we got the last couple of wins.

Once again you are mistaken. You make normal people who are not big fans of Jefferson into "Jeffy fans" because they have to defend against your ridiculous one sided statements. If you could make an argument without sounding like you just have blind hate for Jefferson regardless of what happens in the game(not that you usually watch) maybe people would take you serious.

Its hard to separate crazy hate talk from a reasonable argument with you.

I mean, if he has a bad game, then I can understand ragging on him (though I still find it annoying). Doing it before hand is just childish though.

Once again you are mistaken. You make normal people who are not big fans of Jefferson into "Jeffy fans" because they have to defend against your ridiculous one sided statements. If you could make an argument without sounding like you just have blind hate for Jefferson regardless of what happens in the game(not that you usually watch) maybe people would take you serious.

Its hard to separate crazy hate talk from a reasonable argument with you.

i watch every single game.
so dont spout that ******** about not watching games.

i watch every single game and other than a qtr or a few minutes jeffy plays no (team) defense
and no team offense.
he si soft, he almsot never hustles for loose balls.

they only time we see jeffy hustle is hustling to get out of the way when an opposing player comes in for lay-up

i watch every single game.
so dont spout that ******** about not watching games.

i watch every single game and other than a qtr or a few minutes jeffy plays no (team) defense
and no team offense.
he si soft, he almsot never hustles for loose balls.

they only time we see jeffy hustle is hustling to get out of the way when an opposing player comes in for lay-up

Yet your arguments after games always prove otherwise.

we'lll see when was the last time jefferson had a big game on the road.

and i'm not talking about 21 points 9 rebounds in 35 minutes(that aint a big game if you take 22 shots and playing center).

lol, no he only shot 50% NBA centers should shoot 100% if they are efficient, and he played no defense the guy he was guarding shot 43%, see.

-dutchjazzer

LOL. Jefferson could go 10/11 with 15 rebounds and Dutch would be talking about that one miss, even if it were a desperation three to end the first half with 0.1 seconds left on the clock.

By his standards, there have been ZERO decent centers in the history of the game. Wilt Chamberlain was a freakin' ball hog. Took a ton of shots but only made 54% of them. He was a true black hole. Kareem was the very definition of "chucker," with all those sky hooks he used to launch. Olajuwon, Shaq, etc.? Bad, bad, bad! None of them even made 60% of their FG attempts!

I know I'm in the minority on this but I appreciate that Dutch is consistent. Does he take it over the top? Sure, but all of us do at times.