What's new

Grizzlies-Warriors Series

Jeffrey32

Hopefully Conley comes back in Games 2 or 3, but if he doesn't, the Griz should consider playing Russ Smith. The Griz need offense from the backcourt to keep Curry and Thompson honest and Calathes only going 0-4 is not going to do it. Russ might be high high reward play as he can Create his own shot and has played on the big stage in college.

Anyone have thoughts on this series? Or start a thread on one of the others.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I think that the warriors can play fast or slow, physical or finesse and are deep.

Memphis only hope is to grind, slow things down, and make it ugly.
They can't keep up with the warriors.
And the warriors simply don't lose at home.

Bad matchup for the grizz

We have a playoffs thread.
I think this thread is specific to one particular series though.

Also, cry harder siro

I definitely dont know about playing a rookie who has barely played all season. It is going to be pretty tough for the Griz no matter what. They only gave up what 101 first game so against the Warriors that is not to bad. Just hope the Griz can finally really improve the wing position this offseason.

I think this thread is specific to one particular series though.

I concur 100%! I don't like long drawn out threads that you have to figure out where your last comment was or another post that made good sense! In fact, I'm going to start a thread on the Bullets/Hawks series right now!

I concur 100%! I don't like long drawn out threads that you have to figure out where your last comment was or another post that made good sense! In fact, I'm going to start a thread on the Bullets/Hawks series right now!

you didn't have .....? jazz are winning championship soon