What's new

Grover Gives Photography Tips!

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner

Some people hear what they want to hear.

"That sounds like an excellent idea."

"That sounds like an excellent idea". That's what I heard naturally. I can hear it the other way too if I try.

Yeah, whichever way I try to hear it I can hear it.

"That sounds like an excellent idea". That's what I heard naturally. I can hear it the other way too if I try.

Without knowing any other way, I heard the f-bomb. It takes an effort, but I can make myself hear the excellent idea way as well.

I hear that sounds like an excellent idea.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This one is cool. I cant figure out how to copy jpeg links so if it doesnt show google "all these plates are upside down".

My eyes switch back and forth between concave/convex plates as I look around the picture. The only part that doesn't work is the bowls in the bottom left. The circles don't line with the middle, or each other, unless they are the right way up.

I love this ****.

Reactions: RJF
Shadows show they are not upside down and it ruins the effect for me.
Exactly. I don't see how anyone would see upside down plates due to the impossibility caused by the shadows.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No F-bomb for me.

The plate one is such a trip. On FB they would turn, really cool thing. For some reason here I can't get them to turn upside down.

My wife hears Grover say “that’s a fantastic idea”. When I said I heard the F-bomb, her first response was “of course you do”. Then she could hear it too.