What's new

GT: Utah Jazz against the Luck-y Fakers 8:30 MST/11:30 Puerto Ricooooo time

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
Classy gamethread.

Party Favors is supposed to be back tonight???
20140313_hcs_sy4_051.0.jpg

Crazy mf'er named Ice Cube! Today won't be such a good day for the likes of uuuuu
71117f0f7176991efc237701af15b2b0.jpg

More like Ice Dude
ABCSC560

I prefer the quirky religion of Utah to LA's paedo-playhouse:
take-a-tour-of-scientologys-massive-los-angeles-real-estate-empire.jpg

Daddy, I hope the Jazz win so you will let me sleep inside tonight...
article-0-1ABC5CCF000005DC-85_634x420.jpg

Something to jam to when you get ready for the game tonight:
[video=youtube_share;54t0iyp_udc]https://youtu.be/54t0iyp_udc

Gamethread girl is such a hot virgin
secred-heart-of-blessed-virgin-mary1.jpg

I'd hit it.

Speaking of Scientology, my dad is close friends with a former superintendent of schools out here. Guy is hilarious. Anyway, the guy's son works for Universal and worked on the new Mummy coming out with Tom Cruise. He said that Cruise was certifiable. Cruise first insisted that he can hold his breath for three minutes underwater and that they shoot a scene with it in the movie, even though there was no such scene in the script and it made no sense to have one. The kid also said that he and Cruise got into an argument on set at which point Cruise took his shirt off. The kid's response was, "Am I supposed to take my shirt off too now?" in complete disbelief at his insanity.

Last edited:
Lou Williams is coming off a 40pt game. Gotta keep him off the line and a hand in his face from 3pt distance.

I will be at the bout time in Jordan Landing west jordan to watch the game (first half anyways) if anyone wants to watch the game with a fellow jazzfanzer.

I'd hit it.

Speaking of Scientology, my dad is close friends with a former superintendent of schools out here. Guy is hilarious. Anyway, the guy's son works for Universal and worked on the new Mummy coming out with Tom Cruise. He said that Cruise was certifiable. He first insisted that he can hold his breath for three minutes underwater and that they shoot a scene with it in the movie, even though there was no such scene in the script and it made no sense to have one. He also said that he and Cruise got into an argument on set at which point Cruise took his shirt off. The kid's response was, "Am I supposed to take my shirt off too now?" in complete disbelief at his insanity.

I sat right behind Tom and Katie Holmes at a Jay Leno show in Vegas about six years ago. Tom's animated responses and over-the-top laughing became a distraction and more and more annoying as the show went on. I felt sorry for Katie.

I'd hit it.

Speaking of Scientology, my dad is close friends with a former superintendent of schools out here. Guy is hilarious. Anyway, the guy's son works for Universal and worked on the new Mummy coming out with Tom Cruise. He said that Cruise was certifiable. He first insisted that he can hold his breath for three minutes underwater and that they shoot a scene with it in the movie, even though there was no such scene in the script and it made no sense to have one. He also said that he and Cruise got into an argument on set at which point Cruise took his shirt off. The kid's response was, "Am I supposed to take my shirt off too now?" in complete disbelief at his insanity.

tame_her.jpg

Cruise's best role ever. He wasn't even acting. They just had a camera follow him around as he rambled on.

This gets me pumped for any game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DQ80hBXfdE

Thank you fish... holy...

thank you

She has to have something to do with Wlad losing the title(after a 9 year 7 month reign, 2nd only to Joe Louis).

He didn't even throw any punches

and the guy who beat him has been found to be a cokehead.

She has to have something to do with Wlad losing the title(after a 9 year 7 month reign, 2nd only to Joe Louis).

He didn't even throw any punches

and the guy who beat him has been found to be a cokehead.

Who is she?

tame_her.jpg

Cruise's best role ever. He wasn't even acting. They just had a camera follow him around as he rambled on.

ROFL. So true. That said, the guy seems pretty damn committed (no pun intended) to anything he does and typically very good at it. I guess I am sort of curious if he can hold his breath for that long, like some Navy Seal or something. I know he owns and flies old WW2 type fighter planes, was supposedly unreal at pool after training for The Color of Money, and looks damn good with a gun in Collateral after training with some ex-LAPD or FBI dude.

ROFL. So true. That said, the guy seems pretty damn committed (no pun intended) to anything he does and typically very good at it. I guess I am sort of curious if he can hold his breath for that long, like some Navy Seal or something. I know he owns and flies old WW2 type fighter planes, was supposedly unreal at pool after training for The Color of Money, and looks damn good with a gun in Collateral after training with some ex-LAPD or FBI dude.

He's ****ing dope at jumping on couches, too.

Magnolia is, hands down, one of the best and most underrated films of all time. Cruise's performance is good, but the performances of Macy, Moore, Reilly, and PS Hoffman are all absolutely incredible. Paul Thomas Anderson is truly a genius.

Reactions: UB
Magnolia is, hands down, one of the best and most underrated films of all time. Cruise's performance is good, but the performances of Macy, Moore, Reilly, and PS Hoffman are all absolutely incredible. Paul Thomas Anderson is truly a genius.

Love all his movies. Even loved Punch Drunk Love.

I'd hit it.

Speaking of Scientology, my dad is close friends with a former superintendent of schools out here. Guy is hilarious. Anyway, the guy's son works for Universal and worked on the new Mummy coming out with Tom Cruise. He said that Cruise was certifiable. Cruise first insisted that he can hold his breath for three minutes underwater and that they shoot a scene with it in the movie, even though there was no such scene in the script and it made no sense to have one. The kid also said that he and Cruise got into an argument on set at which point Cruise took his shirt off. The kid's response was, "Am I supposed to take my shirt off too now?" in complete disbelief at his insanity.

You'll hit anything that moves though. ;)