Had a good day fishing earlier this month.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
I'm in Yunnan China on vacation. I'm at an ancient 1000 year old fishing city next to a huge high mountain lake. The indigenous people here used to train birds to fish for them. Today the lake is protected and people are not allowed to fish because commercial fishing was hurting it too much. Although some locals still sneak out.

All I can think is there must be some huge hungry fish in there and I want to fish it! Lol

Tried to post pictures but they all say file to large. Might have to try from a computer later.

MVP

Some damn nice fish bro. I hear they are really good eating. You cook em up?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
well, keeper limit in this lake is only one walleye per angler, rest needs to be released. But yes, walleye is damn good tasting fish when stir fried. Going for vacation trip next week to northern Saskatchewan, now that is a fishing heaven there... will post some updates next week:)

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner

Avery

I caught some tilapia from Costco on Sunday - bastards were even pre-seasoned.

Haven't been able to fish this summer unfortunately - hoping to finally get a chance in August.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I caught some tilapia from Costco on Sunday - bastards were even pre-seasoned.

Haven't been able to fish this summer unfortunately - hoping to finally get a chance in August.
If you want tilapia go catch em at blue lake just outside wendover. They are plentiful and easy to catch

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
What kind of setup do you use for them?
Honestly, any set up you want with a worm on the end. When I was there we used worms and they were biting like crazy. Dude with me had a big 5 gallon bucket full of them (along with some bass as well).

Gameface

You Are Not Forgotten
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Honestly, any set up you want with a worm on the end. When I was there we used worms and they were biting like crazy. Dude with me had a big 5 gallon bucket full of them (along with some bass as well).

Does depth matter? That thing goes kind of deep, right?