What's new

Happy John Stockton Day!

Beantown

12/12/12

I hope everyone is wearing their small shorts and ignoring young childrens pleads for an autograph. Those are my traditions.

What are your John Stockton day traditions?

My John Stockton traditions?
Well every 100 years, we play a game of basketball the night before John Stockton Day- we call this the pregame night. On the morning of, John Stockton has left presents under our basketball hoop which was a tree shaped into a hoop in those days. Some people think that John Stockton doesn't exist and don't believe in him. I mean how can someone go around the world and put an excessively unnecessary amount of basketball related presents in every house in the world? But then people remember his passing skills. Then, after doing some hard drugs, people forget about it and join in the festivities on the day. We play games like pass the ball to the Karl Malone, steal the ball from Micheal Jordan, and after a long day of festivities, we have a delightful meal. We shape our turkeys to look like John Stockton and no body ever eats because everyone just keeps passing the dishes around the table as a tribute to his assist numbers and also on the count of the fact that when the turkey was mutated to look like Stockton, it developed salmonella.

I throw on my old Stockton Jersey and go rile up the Grandmas at the old folks home. 'Johnny Boy' was a hit with everyone's grandmas, as you guys probably well know. I always hated that my Grandmas liked Stockton more than they liked me.

I will wear my Stockton jersey while I deliver pizza's tonight.

1986_AMC_Eagle.jpg

That an eagle? It looks like an eagle, and yes, they are bad, especially the 4wd ones. I want to get one and lift it.

Oh, and signatures are so stupid. They have no functional value because the moment you get something signed, it becomes completely worthless because you can't bring it out and use it fearing that the signature will get damaged. (balls, hats, shirts, jerseys, that sort of thing) Yeah I know they go up in monetary value, but that is what Stockton hated the most about it.