What's new

Hayward SUCKED today 7/7

cyclo

Just watched Gordon Hayward in the summer league vs. the Indiana Pacers today.

Looked like the cheap 6-7 journeyman-type that gets waived during preseason. He was awful. I mean AWFUL.

1-5 from the field.
0-2 from 3-point range.

Another Jazz mistake.

6-9 Paul George looked MUCH better.

I wonder why the OP didn't start a thread about Honzward and the stupid Jazz after yesterday's game, eh?

Hayward also had 2 rebounds, 2 turnovers and 0 assists.

Pathetic.

The more I watch Hayward, the more furious I am at the Jazz front office.

At least Koufos looked decent.

Hayward also had 2 rebounds, 2 turnovers and 0 assists.

Pathetic.

The more I watch Hayward, the more furious I am at the Jazz front office.

At least Koufos looked decent.

Where were you after the first two games?

I'm not going to flip flop and defend Hayward just because the Jazz drafted him. I'm going to stick to my original opinion and we'll see who's right two years from now...

I'm not going to flip flop and defend Hayward just because the Jazz drafted him. I'm going to stick to my original opinion and we'll see who's right two years from now...

Big man with a big, brave post.

Thanks for answering my question indirectly.

How many threads do you plan to start over the next few years? One for every less-than-stellar game he has? Two? At least one every time he has a decent game, sayin it wasn't good enough? At least one every time he has a superior game, claimin it was blind luck and an anomaly?

I think Hayward has played like a kid in his first action as an NBA player. Nothing more nothing less. He has looked about as good as anyone else that was drafted in the top 10 that is playing in this thing. The only drafted rookie that is really opening eyes right now is Stephenson of Indiana. So I don't really see what there is to complain about Cyclo.

Anyway for a 20 year old rookie he is playing about as well as can be expected. The only thing I would like to see him do is be more aggressive when it comes to taking open shots. In all 3 games he has passed on some pretty good looks.

I don't really see what there is to complain about Cyclo.

The grounds for complaint have already been irrevocably established, eh, Ben. Nuthin Hayward does, or doesn't do, is gunna change that now.

I'm not going to flip flop and defend Hayward...I'm going to stick to my original opinion and we'll see who's right two years from now...

A true fan. I bet you're going to spend the next two years cheering for Hayward to fail just so you can give the forum a big "I told you so".

Evan Turner must be a bust as well, and so is Derrick Favors they are both having a worse summer league than Hayward. Yah thats right go look up their stats now. Whoops!

Where were you when Deron stunk at times in his 1st Review year? I remember thinking a couple of times WTF is this guy doing getting stripped in the back court by these scrubs. But figured like now that it was 1st NBA experience jitters and does not mean a whole hill of beans.