What's new

Haywood just officially signed with the Celtics

framer

If you were out holding hope of a trade exception, you can go ahead and put that to bed.

Hope they all fail miserably, but not on account of this.

Me right now:

eb6140942424697bf997986aac9b2d682cd18a18fe192e4f81ba32f17b629a24.jpg

Sometimes great things occur due to terrible circumstances. Could be a blessing in the long run to have not retained hairwood. Could really excellerate Exum, Mitchell, and Hoods development

Good. Bye Haywood. I don't want players here who couldn't give a **** about the fans or the organization. I'm over it and after the way he handled it I'm glad he's gone. His true character was revealed.

Sometimes great things occur due to terrible circumstances. Could be a blessing in the long run to have not retained hairwood. Could really excellerate Exum, Mitchell, and Hoods development

Hmm... Excelerate. Interesting word tbh.

At least there will never be game footage of him in a uniform that is not defiled with that enormous GE patch.

Someone in Boston just complained that Hayward wasn't at his press conference... apparently he called in... is he a dofus and we just hid it?

Someone in Boston just complained that Hayward wasn't at his press conference... apparently he called in... is he a dofus and we just hid it?

Wait, he makes this huge, agonizing, life-changing decision to sign with Boston, and doesn't even show up for the presser? Are you kidding?

Do they know this is just the beginning of him "phoning it in"? Just kidding...kinda.