What's new

Health

vegas

Locke and Boone were talking about Favs health and that last year he never was right and percentages etc were messed up too.

It made me wonder if the new wonder trainer(s) we stole from PDX are starting to get results from things implement key things the way Snyder is. It has been so long since I haven't said to myself "oh that guy sucks right now because he's got this nagging injury or recovering, or out of rhythm from injuries. Really a big deal!

Small tangent. Remember when we lead the league in just passes, but it didn't really do much? I felt like Snyder was laying groundwork there. It's sure clicking now..

Anyhow, here's to hoping our health holds out!

Favors is a GD monster out there lately. He's a complete force in the paint - it's hard to believe he's still just 26, it feels like he's in his 15th year in the league.

Really excited to watch the frontcourt continue to dominate the rest of this season.

Locke and Boone were talking about Favs health and that last year he never was right and percentages etc were messed up too.

It made me wonder if the new wonder trainer(s) we stole from PDX are starting to get results from things implement key things the way Snyder is. It has been so long since I haven't said to myself "oh that guy sucks right now because he's got this nagging injury or recovering, or out of rhythm from injuries. Really a big deal!

Small tangent. Remember when we lead the league in just passes, but it didn't really do much? I felt like Snyder was laying groundwork there. It's sure clicking now..

Anyhow, here's to hoping our health holds out!

good point dude ... don't seem to have anywhere near the same trouble getting dudes on the court at 100% Hopefully same happens with Ricky

Favors last year was the anomaly. He's a very good player. I hope we keep him. I don't know if the staff has anything to do with it or not.

Either way, I think all the players can use the rest coming up. Rubio and Favors especially. Mitchell too, hope he takes it easy after the dunk contest

I'm no doctor, so my opinion is probably just BS, but I think Favors was affected by years of bulking in preparation to be more of a center next to Kanter. He got too big, since he is already a giant human , and he was just carrying too much weight. This year I think he came into camp lighter than he has in the past, and that is probably helping a lot.