What's new

Hey! I am have a new team!!!

carolinajazz

Hey! I may have a new team!!!

I'm seriously thinking of switching over to the Timberwolves! What's not to like? They've got a team loaded with pretty smart ballplayers.......they've got Love and Klinko, who will give any 2 opposing forwards fits trying to block them out on the boards! They seem to have a very high basketball IQ overall. They've got some decent shooters. The only thing that scares me is are they athletically good enough with so few "brothers" to compete on a high level in todays NBA? They're doing a nice job on the Thunder tonight on T.V. and it seems almost like watchable basketball! Can I get some words of caution.....before I completely switch loyalty's from the Jazz to the TWolves? The Jazz just seem to be spinning in circles, no identity anymore, decades removed from Stockton and Malone, no more pick and roll offense.....just a team going nowhere, year after year after year after year. I just need a little nudge to make the switch. Can I get some help here???

andrei-kirilenko-tattoo-2.jpg

TWolves took out the Thunder tonight and had 27 assists! Had 10 second half turnovers which made it close. But thanks to Westbrooks 8 turnovers by himself, they never trailed in this game!

TWolves took out the Thunder tonight and had 27 assists! Had 10 second half turnovers which made it close. But thanks to Westbrooks 8 turnovers by himself, they never trailed in this game!

Just Cuz they have the most white guys in the league!!!

Mind bottling that this dudes still doing this after all these years.

More mind bottling that people ever respond.

****! Does this count as a response?!?!