What's new

How about Millsap for Derick?

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
While we're waiting on the Bledsoe trade...... in case it doesn't work out. Would you do this trade?

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard
One of the teams Utah has talked to about Paul Millsap is Minnesota. The name of the very available Derrick Williams came up.

What other salaries would Minnesota include to make that trade work?

Hey, I have an idea...How about Millsap and Braiile for AK?
(just kidding...
before everybody except AKMVP bombs me with neg rep)

Wouldn't that be kinda redundant? Only person off the top of my head we could really use right now is Rubio, and that ain't gonna happen.

Probably a quick check of receptivity by the Wolves to see what Utah would be interested it. Likely nothing will come of it.

i really like kanter i just think hes not ready to be a starter yet, and sadly right now jefferson is all around better. plus the NBA is big time win now not later

FINALLYYYYYY roseparkjazzfan has come back to jazzfanz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhdEvtgsFp8

I'd do it - as opposed to having to overpay Millsap to keep him or lose him for nothing.

And folks are judging way, way too early on Williams. He has all the tools. When he puts it together he's going to be a force.

Plus you get Williams for 2 years at about 12mil which is probably just a little bit more than what they'd have to pay in one year to re-sign Millsap.

I've been saying Derrick Williams and Ridnour for Millsap for weeks now. Solid trade for both teams. Utah gets an upgrade at PG, who can back up or play alongside Mo. Derrick Williams has the size and skill to be equal to Millsap, but would happily take a bench role behind Favors or could be a future big line-up of Favors, Kanter, and Williams. Millsap frees up cap space or is a contingency if Kevin Love demands a trade. I'd go as high as Millsap, Lesser of Jazz/Warriors pick, and Watson/Tinsley.