What's new

how do i see what reps ive given?

For me it's on the same page, below the rep received. Maybe if you've received more rep it's different

For me it's on the same page, below the rep received. Maybe if you've received more rep it's different

you're right.

i'd like to see a bit further back tho. i only see the one page and it goes back not too far back. is there no way to check history? mods/admins, can u please make this possible?

you're right.

i'd like to see a bit further back tho. i only see the one page and it goes back not too far back. is there no way to check history? mods/admins, can u please make this possible?

Do you think maybe you're being too demanding?

I will do everything in my power to make it so, seeing as how I have a ton of it here and all.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using JazzFanz mobile app

bros, im not tryin to be demandin. just tryin to improve the experience for the JFC.

also, i've decided to embark on an epic quest. I will be attempting to pos rep every poster in history who has ever registered with this site. a longer listin of pos reps given would be of great aid to me. if not, its cool. would appreciate it if this could be done tho. just a polite request/suggestion. happy ho ho ho lidays to all. even to the dirty greasy mods*.

*not talkin bout moe, but wishin to all the moes out der as well. ;) ;) ;)

bros, im not tryin to be demandin. just tryin to improve the experience for the JFC.

also, i've decided to embark on an epic quest. I will be attempting to pos rep every poster in history who has ever registered with this site. a longer listin of pos reps given would be of great aid to me. if not, its cool. would appreciate it if this could be done tho. just a polite request/suggestion. happy ho ho ho lidays to all. even to the dirty greasy mods*.

*not talkin bout moe

Bro, moe can git greesy doh.

you're right.

Nope

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

it's ok bros. i will still be embarkin on my epic quest. just gonna use excel instead. maybe even a ugli forum thread.

#ToTheUGLICave