What's new

How Many Games Will The Jazz Need to Win for Snyder to Win Coach of the Year?

kabenac

It seems like half the COY winners did so for a team that stunk the year prior. How many wins this season will the Jazz need for Snyder to win COY?

Coach of the Year is a joke award. Might as well rename it "Coach of the Most Improved Team" award, or "Coach of the Team with the Best Record" award.

AggravatingUnnaturalBarb.gif

b7fbb97c3537c716e1812b66feaf3692.gif

new_quin.0.png

#HarleyQuin4COY

So this Quin character, I like this guy.

It seems like half the COY winners did so for a team that stunk the year prior. How many wins this season will the Jazz need for Snyder to win COY?

They'd have to make the playoffs for him to even come close. Right now I'd say the front runners are Joerger and Casey.

If I'm the Utah Jazz team, I'm afraid of Coach Snyder. They weren't playing to their potential, they got bit. I wish they didn't need that to play well, but I'll take a W none the less.

we have to get to 40 wins for them to even look in Snyders direction. As Sloan has shown us... if your in Utah you won't get the award. Sloan deserved is 5 times over, but always lost out to an Eastern Conference coach. Drove me crazy. Snyder = Sloan on steroids....

44 AND there is no clear cut number one team in the league.

I had the number 48 in my mind when I considered it. Our schedule hasn't been easy and as the season wears on we'll be playing teams who have injuries & aren't as deep who might otherwise beat us with a healthy roster. I'm thinking we win 38-39 games this season but anything can happen. Snyder is well ahead of Corbin though - that's for sure.