What's new

How Much Do You Fear December 26th 2019?

MeloTheJazzKiller

As you know Melo the Jazz killer is back in the league with Portland and will be playing the Utah Jazz on December 26th 2019.

Using the scale below tell us exactly how much you fear facing Melo on December 26th 2019?

1. It's going to be bad for the Jazz, and I am very afraid
2. The game against Melo on December 26th is making me so afraid, I will not be able to enjoy Christmas on December 25th.
3. The December 26th game against Melo the Jazz killer is going to be a game I will not watch because I am afraid of how much Melo will kill us
4. I have stopped being a Jazz fan because I am afraid and don't think I can handle the humiliation Melo will hand the Jazz on December 26th

1, 2, 3, or 4? How severe is your fear of Melo the Jazz killer and the Jazz game against him on December 26th 2019?

May this post be the only response to your dumbass bull ****.

Hmmm. Looks like you rate yourself as a #3 on the above fear scale:

The December 26th game against Melo the Jazz killer is going to be a game I will not watch because I am afraid of how much Melo will kill us

For me it's about an 11. I'm really afraid I'm going to die in a fit of uncontrollable laughter watching how bad Mello will suck in this game.

...a fit of uncontrollable laughter watching how bad Mello will suck in this game.
You shouldn't have said that. Bad karma, jinx yourself. I told you Melo the Jazz killer is easily putting up 30 against you that night. But because of what you wrote he will nail down a triple double.

Look, the guy's nickname is Melo The Jazz Killer, for God's sake! Seriously what in hell do you think a guy who is known as Melo The Jazz Killer is going to do against the Jazz on December 26th? Uhh, easy to figure out ---- he's going to kill the Jazz! 30 plus that triple double. No, a quintuple double - points, assists, rebounds, steals, and minutes on the bench

They will have released him by then. Due to him imploding yet another organization.
Funny.

But you do realize he never imploded Syracuse, he never imploded USA Olympic basketball...

Melo is a winner. One of only a few men that have won NCAA glory and Olympic glory. LeBron didn't do that. Kobe didn't do that. Oscar Robertson, Wilt, Kareem, Cousy, Shaq, Jerry West, Dr. J, Donovan Mitchell, Joe Ingles...nope, they didn't do it. Melo did.

nah, I expect Portland to go full tank mode comes December. Melo can be the tank commander. They simply do not have a playoff roster right now

I probably won't be able to sleep between now and then. It's spooky. I mean we're talking about Carmelo ****ing Anthony! Probably in the top 1000 basketball players alive today.

We can only hope that his teammates are so jealous of his skills that they suck to make him suck, like all of his teams have done because they are so jealous of him.

Hey, if Mellow takes a lot of shots from Damien and Co I'm totally happy to welcome him to the Blazers. The more shots Melo takes the more I like the Jazz chances of winning.