What's new

How to view poll results when already voted in a public poll?

The Blue Elephant

Whenever I want to see who voted what in a public poll I just click "view poll results" and it shows me who voted what. However, after I vote this option goes away. Can this be changed or is there something I am doing wrong?

Whenever I want to see who voted what in a public poll I just click "view poll results" and it shows me who voted what. However, after I vote this option goes away. Can this be changed or is there something I am doing wrong?

I think it depends what preferences the person who starts the thread chooses for the poll. When you set up the poll, I believe you have a choice to make the results public or keep them private.

I think it depends what preferences the person who starts the thread chooses for the poll. When you set up the poll, I believe you have a choice to make the results public or keep them private.

I made them public. I was able to who voted for what up until the point I voted. Maybe because I am using google chrome?

Switching over to IE didn't work either.... This is what happens.

poll voting jazzfanz.jpg

The top box is before I voted on a poll. The second one is when I click "View poll results" It shows who voted for what. The bottom is after I voted. It no longer gives that option of showing who voted for what.

Click on any of the poll count totals and it will show you the view you want to see. A little strange for sure. I'll look into it and at least underline the poll vote count number indicating you click on it.