What's new

I already love Novak

D Will Texas

via Twitter

STEVE NOVAK ‏@stevenovak16 15m
I don't always listen to music, but when I do...I prefer Jazz. ;) #Happy4th

gotta feeling we're all gonna be screaming....

STEVIE NOVAK RAINING TRIPLES!!!!!

i sure hope he makes it rain 3s...but we're looking at another top 5 pick next year.

Reactions: MVP
Of course we trade for Novak. He's identical to every tall white church ball player that plays at the local Stake center. You keep thinking they should post up but the damn retard keeps taking fadeaway 3's.

Of course we trade for Novak. He's identical to every tall white church ball player that plays at the local Stake center. You keep thinking they should post up but the damn retard keeps taking fadeaway 3's.

Well the retard can shoot 40%+ on 3's, so yeah.

He is a situational 3pt shooter. I doubt he is going to get over 10 MPG.

Well the retard can shoot 40%+ on 3's, so yeah.

He is a situational 3pt shooter. I doubt he is going to get over 10 MPG.

Pretty sure he'll see 15-20, unless we bring in someone else.

With Exum and Hood taken care of, it's time to focus on what's really important. A nickname for Novak. I was thinking, "the bouncer" because of his authoritative nature.

steve-novaks-wife-christina-novak.jpg

Welcome Brother & sister Novak to the ward!!

i sure hope he makes it rain 3s...but we're looking at another top 5 pick next year.

In the face of great negativity (such as above) it's time to state without any (much) hesitation that in my very humble opinion (nonetheless correct opinion) that the Jazz will post the largest improvement in W-L in the league this coming year or at least come very close to doing so. I am very content with what has transpired since the season ended and am more excited for the season to play out than i have been for years. Yes, many will call this a wild prediction, just remember that you read it here first!

In the face of great negativity (such as above) it's time to state without any (much) hesitation that in my very humble opinion (nonetheless correct opinion) that the Jazz will post the largest improvement in W-L in the league this coming year or at least come very close to doing so. I am very content with what has transpired since the season ended and am more excited for the season to play out than i have been for years. Yes, many will call this a wild prediction, just remember that you read it here first!

Gramps, I really hope you are right. I'll remember your post if they do.