What's new

I am fan for Trump

Maneesh

I hope American can see how nice he is and he will KILL ALL TERROR!!! The world need Trumo ro stop all violence intrucsion into all countries and IMMIGRANTS!!! Please I hope you can vot him and keep immigrant from my village and I wish I can move there or Russia so refuge stop come here, poop street and look at my sister!!! I can ask you from my heart please make Trumo president. Thanks you.

Good post. I'm also voting for Trump because he promised he will put a stop to crime and violence very soon after his election. It's a no-brainer really unless you're a fan of crime and violence.

I kind of want Trump to win and start WWIII just so that I can say I told you so to all the Trump supporters.

A few billion lives is worth it, I think.

I kind of want Trump to win and start WWIII just so that I can say I told you so to all the Trump supporters.

Dunno about WWIII, but I still kinda wanna see 'the wall'....

Dunno about WWIII, but I still kinda wanna see 'the wall'....
I'll bet any one any amount of money that there will be no wall and I'll pay double if Mexico pays for it.

I'll admit that after his speech I thought it might be kind of fun to see what happens if he wins.

Fun may not be the right word.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app

I'll admit that after his speech I thought it might be kind of fun to see what happens if he wins.

Fun may not be the right word.

It would certainly be 'interesting' to see his experiment of 'politically incorrect policies' play out in grand scale...

My job would end if his promise of getting rid of crime quickly was possible. I suppose I could always get another job.

No, you will vote for corrupt pay to play Hillary. You will vote for the candidate most likely to increase war. You will vote for the insider machine that subverted democracy by rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders. You will vote for the Oligarchs of this new America. You will vote for she who takes money from foreign interests in exchange for political favours that weaken America. $13,000,000 to speak once to a human rights violating king's audience? That is who you are supporting.

Fun Thread here.

Morons Right vx. Morons Left.

It looks to me like Trump might win a few more states than earlier projected, but I doubt he can overcome the vote fraud machines.

Game, etc. you dunces will all own the Hillary thing while she continues the degradation of life in America, not just in the USA, with Banana Republic corruption nobody can do anything about. and in the end your votes won't matter anymore, either.

American life is is in a state of degradation? Huh, news to me. I see prosperity and comfort all around me. What exactly has degraded?

American life is is in a state of degradation? Huh, news to me. I see prosperity and comfort all around me. What exactly has degraded?
Someone told me yesterday that "things cannot get much worse than they are." He didn't have any good examples of how horrible his life is, though, when I tried to pin him down on it.

you're the middle aged dude with no equity in your home, in a market that will see significant declines near term, upside down again.

With a government that is essentially lawless in the hands of "untouchable" crooks, the military service for your country becomes meaningless. Hillary is the same thing here as Putin is in Russia, and most other government heads of state. People come here to get away from that, but then vote the same kind of stupid they fled from. American prosperity is in decline by significant measures, though technology and slave labor imports have so far kept us up to date on gizmos. Fewer younger people can afford to buy homes. With floods of third world labor coming in unrestricted, the wages of people already here will decline. When people don't earn much from their jobs, they can't bid the price of homes up, so home prices will decline.

I figure you must have a guvmint job to be feeling so good. But even if guvmint employees are "special" and are paid multiples of what private sector employees get paid, ultimately it takes productive labor to make anything.... homes, cars, food, fuel..... available. The logical progressive end of guvmint dominance of production is a few political greats living in their dachas and being driven past the lines of people who just can't find the stuff they need. Even menial guvmint employees won't have the stuff they want.

Someone told me yesterday that "things cannot get much worse than they are." He didn't have any good examples of how horrible his life is, though, when I tried to pin him down on it.

yep, and still living in your parents' basement, too.

Look folks, I know JazzFanz is mostly dedicated ideological or perhaps mindless boosterism for all the "progressive" buzz words.

Little people who use hate and intimidation and Neg reps or whatever to knock over anyone who thinks different.

I mean really, really, little people.

Baba, when I have time I'm going to dig up all the pos-reps you used to lavish me with. I'm sure you've forgotten, but I used to be one of your favorite darlings of Jazzfanz.

BTW, after leaving the Navy 10 years ago I have been "productive labor" working in the semi-conductor fabrication industry and now in a factory that produces food.

OK, Game.

I tried pos rep this reply but I'll need to spread it around a bit before getting back to you.

I am not sure what Trump will do, I am pretty sure that all the built-in "checks and balances" of our Constitution will keep him from doing much without active and enthusiastic support from the entrenched establishment folks I call "elites", and I'm not confused about his being one of them.

I remember Bill and Hillary being interviewed on PBS around 1980. In 1992 my wife then was secretary to the Utah State Democratic Party chairman, and I remember being told how great Bill Clinton was going to be. I also remember the Clinton Bureau of Land Management appointee, who had been the local BLM state chief across the street, always hanging out there. At that time, my ex-wife from before was in Texas, but still talking to me sometimes, telling me about being included in the then-Gov Bushes' personal circle, on account of her uncle who was "close" and her bank vp job. All these being CFR members, plus my own boss, my neighbors, and relatives.

All the Right People.

But no, I threw all that overboard way back then. I'm a nobody, but one who knows some somebodys.

President Marcos, in the Phillipines, in the early 1970s, was everything the Bushes and Clintons are today. I knew the father of Ninoy Aquino, who was gunned down on the tarmac of Manila International Airport when he came home from a few years of living with Ted Kennedy. Corazon Aquino subsequently became President of the Philippines because the people rejected Marcos.

I think Americans will ultimately reject Hillary. Human beings fed up with a government that does not serve or protect, massing in the streets, looking down the barrels of tank guns with guts enough to cow the gunners. We can do it. We will do it.