What's new

I can't see my sig images.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
For some reason, the link to my image shows up, but not the image itself. It is like this for several other posters. (I can't see their image, just the link) I didn't change anything on my end, just one day (yesterday?) my img was just gone. Any ideas?

For some reason, the link to my image shows up, but not the image itself. It is like this for several other posters. (I can't see their image, just the link) I didn't change anything on my end, just one day (yesterday?) my img was just gone. Any ideas?

An act of God?
I'm just guessing.

this is a very haunting sig image... btw, does anyone besides me think it looks a bit like Mark Harmon?

image.php

this is a very haunting sig image... btw, does anyone besides me think it looks a bit like Mark Harmon?

image.php

Haunting only if you have done wrong. If not, you shall be saved in the johnStockalypse. I have a good feeling about you, don't go astray.

Start by catching up on your X-men!

Apocalypse:
apocalypse.jpg

John Stockton(duh):
John-Stockton.jpg

I have tried using GIF's as a sig and as an avatar and they don't, well, GIF. The motion does not work. Is there a trick to getting a GIF to animate?

I'm having the same problem. I was using this image a week ago, and it was working fine. I took it down temporarily, and now I can't get it to work again. It shows up where it says current sig picture, but it won't show anything at all where it shows preview sig. I've tried direct link and uploading from my computer. Any ideas? Anyone? Here is the image.

kanter-2-1.jpg

There is a rectangular button on the top right of the current sig picture box that will insert your uploaded pic into your signature

The button is blank, but it looks like the "post quick reply" button minus any text.

There is a rectangular button on the top right of the current sig picture box that will insert your uploaded pic into your signature

The button is blank, but it looks like the "post quick reply" button minus any text.

Ah, thank you.