What's new

I Have Been Reading Everyones Posts About The Jazz Draft And Quin Schneider But The Most Important

Thing For The Jazz Will Be If Hayward Gets A Big Contract And The Jazz Don't Match. I Don't Think He's Worth It As A Basketball Player But He Is A Good Guy To Have On The Team Because He Seems Like A Good Guy And I Usually Can Tell That By The Soaks They Choose. Richard Jefferson And Marvin Williams Should Be Released So If Hawyard Is Gone The Jazz Might Need To Draft A Lot Of Players Who Can Play On The Wings. I Don't Know About These Kids In The Draft And The Internet Sites Predict Some Power Forwards But I Don't By That. The New Coach Can't Win If There Isn't Better Talent On The Wings To Shoot, Handle, And Pass Or Play Defense. Maybe The Jazz Bring Back Marvin Because He Was The Second Pick Of The Draft But Maybe Not Because He Wasn't Even Are Pick If I Remember Correctly. I Didn't Pay Much Attention To The NBA During The First Part Of The 2000's Because I Was Going Through A Difficult Breakup With My So Called Ex Wife But I Won't Bore Anyone Because That Doesn't Really Have Anything To Do With What Can Happen With Hayward. So What Does Everyone Think.

Who is Schneider? Is that the lovechild of Snyder and Schroeder.

What"Soaks" did Hayward choose? Very interested.

I cant ever read more than one sentence in a countonbuckets post.

I Called Up The Zone To Get On The Air Yesterday To Ask About How Much Money Hayward Will Sign For But They Left Me On Hold. The Jazz Can Never Sign A Free Agent So The Jazz Have To Match The More I Think About It Because We Could Never Get A Replacement Who Is As Good As Hayward. I Will Admit That I Also Want Him To Stay Because I Bought My Nephew A Hayward Jazz T-Shirt Jersey For A High School Graduation Present. My Sister Gave Me **** For Cheaping Out But I Barely Know The Kid And It's Not Like Graduating High School Is Some Big Achievement These Days With The Liberal Teachers Who Want To Reward These Kids For Being Mediocre. She's Always On My Case About Something So It's Not Tough Math Why We Don't Talk That Much But If I Don't Stay Involved With The Family Politics My Half-Brother Will Be The White Knight Self Righteous One. The Kid Seemed To Enjoy The Gift Because He Said Hayward Was The Sickest Player On The Team But Not Physicall Ill Which I Found Out After Some Confusion. I Stopped Trying To Understand Kids And Their New Languages A Long Time Ago But My Old Man Was The Same Way The Prick.

Some Of You Folks Need To Drop The Hazing The Rookie Act It's Not Funny And I Don't Get It. I Read Everyones Posts And Hope People Read Mine. What's The Big Deal With How I Type I Explained A Million Times This Is How I Learned And For Someone My Age Its A Tough Habit To Break. I Am A Fast Typist To. Is Hayward Re-Signing Or Not Not A Good Topic For This Forum? Man Some Of You Are Worse Than The Broads I Met From New York City When I Was Out There Many Ages Ago.

Thing For The Jazz Will Be If Hayward Gets A Big Contract And The Jazz Don't Match. I Don't Think He's Worth It As A Basketball Player But He Is A Good Guy To Have On The Team Because He Seems Like A Good Guy And I Usually Can Tell That By The Soaks They Choose. Richard Jefferson And Marvin Williams Should Be Released So If Hawyard Is Gone The Jazz Might Need To Draft A Lot Of Players Who Can Play On The Wings. I Don't Know About These Kids In The Draft And The Internet Sites Predict Some Power Forwards But I Don't By That. The New Coach Can't Win If There Isn't Better Talent On The Wings To Shoot, Handle, And Pass Or Play Defense. Maybe The Jazz Bring Back Marvin Because He Was The Second Pick Of The Draft But Maybe Not Because He Wasn't Even Are Pick If I Remember Correctly. I Didn't Pay Much Attention To The NBA During The First Part Of The 2000's Because I Was Going Through A Difficult Breakup With My So Called Ex Wife But I Won't Bore Anyone Because That Doesn't Really Have Anything To Do With What Can Happen With Hayward. So What Does Everyone Think.

Absolutely brilliant satire.

867810.gif

What's The Big Deal With How I Type I Explained A Million Times This Is How I Learned And For Someone My Age Its A Tough Habit To Break.

Your parents trolled the **** out of you.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.