What's new

I know I wont regret this.. (motorcycle)

maxresdefault.jpg

GunnerBurnoutLoRes.jpg

GunnerStaticLoRes.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

how come ur not a motorcycle guy?
I'm not cause I like to have room for stuff, I like being able to eat while I drive, play and hear my cd's/radio, bring groups of people with me places, not get rained on, be more comfortable, not have to wear a bunch of biking gear, be safer, use my heater/AC, take my dog with me, etc.

I agree though. Cool *** bike

I'm not cause I like to have room for stuff, I like being able to eat while I drive, play and hear my cd's/radio, bring groups of people with me places, not get rained on, be more comfortable, not have to wear a bunch of biking gear, be safer, use my heater/AC, take my dog with me, etc.

cars move the body, bikes move the soul.

ofcourse you shouldn't only have a bike. should have a car for regular (family) stuff and ride the bike Sunday or other special occasion.

I do love riding, I have not had a bike for a couple years now. I am selling my Bronco to start a new project. I think rebuilding an old motorcyle will probably be that project, although I kind of want to build a rat rod though. I feel once you have rode a bike for a bit and love it, you always long to be riding again when you dont have one.

I do love riding, I have not had a bike for a couple years now. I am selling my Bronco to start a new project. I think rebuilding an old motorcyle will probably be that project, although I kind of want to build a rat rod though. I feel once you have rode a bike for a bit and love it, you always long to be riding again when you dont have one.

aah i am thinking about starting a project meself but not a bike. a boat.

Sold my bike a couple years ago. Still regret it. Although since being in Germany I've seen 3 bikes so close to being wiped out it tightened my sphincter. Don't really regret it in those moments.

how about we reach a compromise from the same parent company as the motorcycle(polaris)

3 wheels:
08608980-94ea-11e4-ad65-c916fbfebf38_polaris-slingshot-21.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGtB3B-Gikc

i dont really like it. but would wanna try one on a track for a day

how about we reach a compromise from the same parent company as the motorcycle(polaris)

3 wheels:
08608980-94ea-11e4-ad65-c916fbfebf38_polaris-slingshot-21.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGtB3B-Gikc

i dont really like it. but would wanna try one on a track for a day

That's pretty cool. Looks fun.
Probably doesn't quite get the soul moving though

Dutch, I recommend riding without a helmet. That really really moves the soul.

I probably live in the lsat bike-friendly location in all of Jazzfanz. The roads here are either covered in ice or snow, or potholes during the summer months.

With that said, I'd totally ride this bike:

Moto-Guzzi-V7-Stone-20.jpg