What's new

I say we boycott the Jazz until a trade is made

jazzfan1971

I'm sick of watching this team. I think I'm going on a personal boycott unless/until a trade is made. Watching them as currently constructed is pretty painful anyway, so not a big loss.

Who's with me? Anyone?

Im in. Except I cant stop watching on dtv. How do they even know Im watching anyways?

Have fun without me. I will continue to watch the games and support the team thru other means.

Have fun without me. I will continue to watch the games and support the team thru other means.

You probably eat at McDonnalds and drive a GM. Masochist.

I kid, I kid. More power to you for being able to stomach such an uninspired form of entertainment. I salute you for your die hard fandome.

I would (believe me... I am extremely cynical about this squad as constructed) but I can't make a promise that I just will not be able to keep. I think I'm suffering from a form of Jazz basketball Stockholm Syndrome. :(

You probably eat at McDonnalds and drive a GM. Masochist.

I kid, I kid. More power to you for being able to stomach such an uninspired form of entertainment. I salute you for your die hard fandome.

Oh I get plenty frustrated don't you worry.

In that case, I promise to boycott 5 games after the deadline if no trades are made and the same b.s. keeps getting trotted out. Good enough?

Yes! You can all ready feel the Jazz front office starting to feel the pain of my boycott.

Brotherhood!

hell no.

plus, it took years before league pass came along and now i can finally watch every game and i never miss one.