I wouldn't mind Dantoni as coach

jazzfan1971

I'm serious. With our young legs and high altitude home court I think we'd benefit from an uptempo offense. Wouldn't be the best choice for playoff success, but, at this point I'd take some entertaining ball and 50 wins with a first round exit.

I know most of you will violently disagree. We should have a -1 button for you. Sorry there isn't one.

homeytennis

That would be the legitimate response.

D'Antoni probably isn't looking at a rebuild project, either. He's too good for that, or something, much like Doc Rivers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he preceded the CSKA Coach for an Italian team before Mike took over the Suns. That Suns team with Nash, Amare etc was fun to watch. The Jazz could do a lot worse and he won head to head vs. Ty.

Darkwing Duck

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he preceded the CSKA Coach for an Italian team before Mike took over the Suns. That Suns team with Nash, Amare etc was fun to watch. The Jazz could do a lot worse and he won head to head vs. Ty.

Deron Williams won head to head vs. Chris Paul.

Doublea

Isn't that the guy who didn't know the lottery odds and thought the Jazz and Lakers had the same amount of ping pong balls after a win? and who hadn't talked to Meeks in weeks?

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
cda.jpg

gomretat

Not a Dan fan for several reasons. Main one is, no one will win the ring with an uptempo system. You can have a running team but you have be good at D and you have to have a very solid half court offense to win in the playoffs. He does not bring either of those facets to the game.

cowhide

I think D'Antoni got a bad deal in both NY and LA but even though I think his running game works well it mostly does in the regular season besides he isn't big on defense. I also don't want t a retread and Mike is who he is.

Jazz4ever

D'antoni is a great pick and roll guard look what Nash did and even Kendall Marshall was playing out of his mind in LA under him. He could possibly help Favors offense by showing him how prime Stoudamire scored and attacked after catching the ball around the high post. His defensive philosophy is frightening though. LA gave up the second most points at 109.2 last year.