What's new

If CP3 really is being traded...

celebrity-pictures-hasselhoff-no.jpg

let`s get involved!

https://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=23nk6ry

CP3 to Orlando, Vince Carter to Utah and we ship AK + CJ to NO.

Yeah, that's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard on this board. Vince Carter's not good anymore, he ruins team chemistry, and we'd be giving up two much more versatile and malleable players to get him. Not only that, but there's no way the Hornets would get rid of Paul and get merely AK and CJ in return. Don't be ridiculous.

Yikes! Horrible idea .. if we are going to get involved why not trade for CP3 straight up. I know it is quite weird but DWill and CP3 are said to be best buddies.

Yikes! Horrible idea .. if we are going to get involved why not trade for CP3 straight up. I know it is quite weird but DWill and CP3 are said to be best buddies.

That's almost a worse idea than the original one. Yeah, great plan, tie up half our salary cap room on two guys who play the same position. Moron. I've got another great idea - the Patriots should totally trade for Peyton Manning. He and Brady are close friends - they'd love to be on the same team! They could make it work!

Oooh, ooh, ooh, I've got another idea - how about the Jazz then trade two future No. 1s, Okur and Hayward for Steve Nash! Williams, Paul, Nash, the Jazz couldn't be stopped! YEAH!

That's almost a worse idea than the original one. Yeah, great plan, tie up half our salary cap room on two guys who play the same position. Moron. I've got another great idea - the Patriots should totally trade for Peyton Manning. He and Brady are close friends - they'd love to be on the same team! They could make it work!

Oooh, ooh, ooh, I've got another idea - how about the Jazz then trade two future No. 1s, Okur and Hayward for Steve Nash! Williams, Paul, Nash, the Jazz couldn't be stopped! YEAH!

This guy gets it........

I say we help Paul go to LA. AK and Odom to NO, Bynum to Utah and Paul to LA. We become the power in the West. Ha ha. I wish.

I say we help Paul go to LA. AK and Odom to NO, Bynum to Utah and Paul to LA. We become the power in the West. Ha ha. I wish.

I don't want Millsap to lose his long-awaited chance to be a starter. So I'd rather try him at the 4, with AJ at the 5.

Last edited: