What's new

If the roster stays the same, which player on 15 man roster gets the least minutes this year?

If the roster stays the same, which player on 15 man roster gets the least minutes this year?

• Tony Bradley

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Grayson Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alec Burks

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Raul Neto

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Georges Niang

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • Ekpe Udoh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Watcher

I know it's early and opinions will change during/after preseason but for now, who besides the 2-way players will get the least minutes?

I think that it has to be Bradley. With Gobert, Favors and Udoh all on the roster, there’s really not anything other than mop-up minutes at center. I expect him to play a ton for the Stars and then fight for Udoh’s minutes next year.

I'll vote TB first, AB second.
I honestly think AB gets traded at some point this season. I think the Jazz will try to cash in some assets and get another player (or two) that can help in the postseason. They’ll have some solid expiring contracts to chase someone at the deadline if that’s the plan.

Bradley or Niang pretty clearly.

Both of them probably need two players to be hurt in front of them to get on the court outside of garbage minutes.

Bradley or Niang pretty clearly.

Both of them probably need two players to be hurt in front of them to get on the court outside of garbage minutes.
No doubt it’s Bradley, and Niang in the beginning, but he will be given a chance to earn a role as the year begins, and the key will be defense and shooting.

No doubt it’s Bradley, and Niang in the beginning, but he will be given a chance to earn a role as the year begins, and the key will be defense and shooting.
Neither of them will be given a chance if the team is healthy. Both need two guys in front of them to go out.

I’m completely irrational but I think Niang is a rotation player by end of the season. We are deep though and he either has to so thoroughly outplay Thabo or Jae to get time or would need an injury to crack the rotation. I just think he gives a different stretch playmaking 4 flavor the other guys don’t have consistently.

I also think Thabo won’t be used every night... keep him well rested and make sure he’s healthy by seasons end.

I think too much depends on knowing what injuries happen to even guess. Too many injuries these days for it not to be a factor.

I think too much depends on knowing what injuries happen to even guess. Too many injuries these days for it not to be a factor.

I agree but guys that are more versatile have a better chance of filing in... TB is the least versatile guy we have imo and he’s buried.