What's new

I'm back

I posted a ton on here before the site crashed and got a facelift a couple or three years ago. I've been meaning to get back on here- life has been craaazy, running my own biz and three kids will do that to you-I'm back to hopefully give some input on what looks to be a long season. Good to see some of the old timers on here--and to the newbs- what's up?

Go Jazz.

retrojazzfan
Dallas, TX

Hi Retro!!

Great to hear you've come back. On behalf of the newcomers here I would like to formally welcome you to Jazzfanz. We're like one big family here. It's always pretty cosy.

We hope you enjoy your stay. Any quams you may have around here please have the comfort of knowing that I'm always here.

God bless.

Well this thread went south in a hurry. I'm neutral on Corbin for the time being. Pretty sure Red Auerbach, Gene Hackman from Hoosiers and Jerry Sloan all coaching together couldn't get more than 30 wins this season. We'll see what happens. I personally think Corbin's days are numbered.
Thanks for the expletives and nudie selfie references also. It feels so great to be back! It's on bitches!

God bless.

Well this thread went south in a hurry. I'm neutral on Corbin for the time being. Pretty sure Red Auerbach, Gene Hackman from Hoosiers and Jerry Sloan all coaching together couldn't get more than 30 wins this season. We'll see what happens. I personally think Corbin's days are numbered.
Thanks for the expletives and nudie selfie references also. It feels so great to be back! It's on bitches!

God bless.

Hahaha.. I like this guy.